Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Get Access To Amphotericin B Liposomal Injection
Amphotericin B Liposomal Injection
- API – Amphotericin B Liposomal
- Packaging – Intravenous Powder for Injection
- Strength – 50 mg
WHAT IS AMPHOTERICIN B LIPOSOMAL, AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR?
Amphotericin B Liposomal Injection is an antifungal and an antiprotozoal medicine used for:
- Treatment of Cryptococcal Meningitis in HIV infected patients.
- Empirical therapy for presumed fungal infection in febrile, neutropenic patients.
- Treatment of visceral leishmaniasis
- Treatment of patients with Aspergillus species, Candida species and/or Cryptococcus species infections refractory to amphotericin B deoxycholate, or in patients where renal impairment or unacceptable toxicity precludes the use of amphotericin B deoxycholate.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.