Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Aztreonam Injection 1 gm
Aztreonam was approved for medical use in the United States in 1986.
- Packaging – 1 Vial of 1g with 10mL Sterile water
- Strength – 1000 mg
What is aztreonam used for?
Aztreonam is used for the treatment of the following infections caused by susceptible Gram-negative microorganisms:
- Urinary Tract Infections (complicated and uncomplicated), including pyelonephritis and cystitis (initial and recurrent).
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infections, including pneumonia and bronchitis.
- Skin and Skin-Structure Infections, including those associated with postoperative wounds, ulcers, and burns.
- Intra-abdominal Infections, including peritonitis.
- Gynecologic Infections, including endometritis and pelvic cellulitis.
Aztreonam is used for adjunctive therapy to surgery in managing infections caused by the susceptible organisms, including infections of serous surfaces, infections complicating hollow viscus perforations, abscesses, and cutaneous infections. Aztreonam is effective against the most of the commonly encountered Gram-negative aerobic pathogens seen in the general surgery.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Aztreonam Injection 1 gm
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Store at 2°C to 8°C for not more than 24 hours. Discard any unused solution. Aztreonam for Injection 1 g or 2 g Vials are supplied in 15 mL vials.
Commonly reported side effects in patients treated with aztreonam injection include: vomiting, rash, nausea, diarrhea, injection site reactions (pain, swelling, and redness).
The dosage range of aztreonam injection is 1 to 8 g daily in equally divided doses. The standard dose is 3 to 4 g daily. The maximum recommended dose is 8 g daily. Aztreonam can be administered intravenously or by intramuscular injection. The dosage and route of administration should be determined by the susceptibility of the causative organisms, severity and site of infection, and condition of the patient.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not use the preparation aztreonam 1gm in patients with hypersensitivity to it or any other component in the formulation.
- In patients with drug aztreonam and impaired hepatic or renal function, apt monitoring is recommended during therapy.
- If an aminoglycoside is considered concurrently with aztreonam uses, renal function should be monitored due to the potential nephrotoxicity and ototoxicity of aminoglycoside antibiotics.
Counseled patients that antibacterial drugs including aztreonam 1gm should only be used in order to treat bacterial infections. They’re not for treating viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Use of aztreonam 1 gm injection is restricted in pregnancy. This medicine crosses the placenta and enters the foetal circulation.
- Aztreonam may excreted in breast milk. Lactating mothers should refrain from breastfeeding during the course of therapy.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Aztreonam?
Aztreonam specifically is an antibiotic that fights against severe/life-threatening infection caused by bacteria. It is aimed to treat severe infections of the urinary tract, blood, lower respiratory tract, skin, stomach, or female reproductive organs.
How should Aztreonam be administered?
The aztreonam antibiotic is administered by an injection or drip into a vein or into a muscle in the buttock or thigh.
Where can I buy Aztreonam Injection?
You can buy Aztreonam Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Aztreonam Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Aztreonam Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, Electronics Medicines Compendium (emc), [ Revised on March 2020], [ Accessed on April 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7866.pdf
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Accessed on April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/050580s042lbl.pdf
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Beta-Lactam Antibiotics, 7th edition, 2013, 730.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Aztreonam) injection, for intravenous use.
CROMOBACT 1GM INJECTION
Mfr: FUSION HEALTH CARE PVT LTD