Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Teicoplanin Injection refers to a complex of related natural products isolated from the fermentation broth of a strain of Actinoplanes teichomyceticus, consisting of a group of five structures. These structures possess a common aglycone, or core, consisting of seven amino acids bound by peptide and ether bonds to form a four-ring system.
- Generic Brand Name – T-Planin 200
- Innovator Brand Name – Targocid
- API – Teicoplanin
- Packaging – Single-Use Vial
- Strength – 200mg
- Manufacturer Name – Glenmark Pharma
What is teicoplanin used for?
Teicoplanin Injection specifically is an antibiotic, used in the adults as well as children (including newborn babies) in order to treat bacterial infections of:
- the bones and joints
- the lung
- the urinary tract
- the heart, sometimes known as endocarditis.
- the abdominal wall peritonitis.
- the blood
- the skin and underneath the skin, known as soft tissue.
Teicoplanin can be prescribed in order to treat certain infections caused by the Clostridium difficile bacteria in the gut.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Teicoplanin Injection 200 mg
Facts of Medicines
The recommended teicoplanin dose should be administered by a qualified health professional into a vein directly over about 5 minutes, or it may be mixed together with the other sterile solutions and given into a vein through the drip bottle or bag over about 30 minutes. The dosage may also be injected directly into a muscle
TEICOPLANIN SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions include rash, erythema, pruritus, pain, and fever.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of T-PLANIN 200. T-PLANIN 200 Injections should not be opened or broken. Store it below 25 °C. Protected from the light.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Avoid receiving teicoplanin 200 mg in case you are allergic to it or any of its existing ingredients.
- It is not recommended to receive this medication in case you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant.
- The teicoplanin uses should be avoided in case you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed.
- Prior to starting treatment with this drug, inform your doctor in case you have or have had kidney or liver problems.
- T-Planin 200 should not be given by intraventricular route, due to the risk of seizure.
- In occurrence of any sort of new infections because of the fungi or bacteria while on the t-planin 200 treatment, certain appropriate measures need to be considered.
- The inj teicoplanin should be given with caution in patients with the concurrent nephrotoxic or ototoxic drugs, such as aminoglycosides, amphotericin B, ciclosporin and furosemide.
- The teicoplanin 200 mg may be responsible for causing dizziness and headache, and the efficiency to drive or operate machinery may be affected. Patients with these unwanted effects should avoid driving or operating machinery.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
From which class of drug Teicoplanin belongs?
What are commonly reported side effects of teicoplanin?
How should Teicoplanin be administered?
Where can I buy Teicoplanin injection?
You can buy Teicoplanin injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Teicoplanin?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Teicoplanin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How does Teicoplanin work?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Sanofi, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Nov 2020] [Accessed on 16th Jul 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2926.pdf
- Camille E. Beauduy, Lisa G. Winston, Beta-Lactam & Other Cell Wall- & Membrane-Active Antibiotics, Lange’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 795-814.
- KD Tripathi, Macrolide, Lincosamide, Glycopeptide and other Antibacterial Antibiotics, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 801-814.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Teicoplanin) injection, for intravenous use.
TEICOBIOTIC 400MG INJECTION
Mfr: NEON LABORATORIES LTD
TEICOGRESS 400MG INJECTION
Mfr: LA RENON HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
TICOCIN 400MG INJECTION
Mfr: CIPLA LTD
TICOREX 400MG INJECTION
Mfr: FUSION HEALTH CARE PVT LTD
CELPLANIN 400MG INJECTION
Mfr: CELON LABORATORIES LTD
TELANIN 400MG INJECTION
Mfr: STRIDES SHASUN LTD