Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Heparin was discovered by Jay McLean and William Henry Howell in 1916, although it did not enter clinical trials until 1935. It was originally isolated from dog liver cells.
Heparin Sodium Injection IP 5000 IU/5ml
- API – Heparin Sodium
- Packaging – Glass Bottle
- Strength – 5000 IU, & 25,000 IU/5mL Solution for Injection
What is Heparin Injection used for?
Heparin 25,000 IU is an anticoagulant used for:
- Prophylaxis, venous thromboembolism and pulmonary embolism
- Atrial fibrillation with embolization
- Acute and chronic consumptive coagulopathies (disseminated intravascular coagulation)
- Prevention of clotting in the arterial and cardiac surgery
- Prophylaxis and treatment of peripheral arterial embolism
- Anticoagulant use in blood transfusions, extracorporeal circulation, and dialysis procedures.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Heparin Sodium Injection IP 5000 IU
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
STORE AT 20°C TO 25°C (68°F TO 77°F). AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT AND DO NOT FREEZE. THE CONTAINER CLOSURE OF MEDICATION IS NOT MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER LATEX.
Heparin 25000 IU/mL comes in the form of a solution for intravenous administration. Heparin is injected 1 to 6 times daily and sometimes given as a slow continuous injection in the vein. A health specialist may give you dosage of heparin, or you may be instructed to inject the medication yourself at home. If you will be injecting heparin dosage yourself, a health specialist will show you how to inject the medication. Ask your health specialist if you do not understand these instructions or if you have queries about where in the body to inject the dosage of heparin, how to give the heparin injection, or how to dispose of used needles and syringes following injecting the medication.
The most commonly reported Heparin side effects include: hemorrhage, thrombocytopenia, HIT and HITT, hypersensitivity reactions, and elevations of aminotransferase levels.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Use of heparin sodium is restricted in patients with the history of Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT), Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia and Thrombosis (HITT), and known hypersensitivity to heparin or pork products (e.g., anaphylactoid reactions).
- Do not use heparin 5000 iu medication in the presence of major bleeding, except when the benefits of therapy of heparin outweigh the potential risks.
Periodic platelet counts, and hematocrits are recommended throughout the entire course of heparin injection therapy.
- Obtain platelet counts prior to and periodically during heparin 25000 therapy. Monitor patients for thrombocytopenia of any degree closely.
Due to the risk of hemorrhage, patients should inform their physicians and dentists of all drugs they are taking, including non-prescription, and prior to starting any new medicine.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Heparin?
Heparin, an anticoagulant, is a substance that resists the formation of blood clots. The heparin injection may be injected into muscle or blood in order to prevent or break up blood clots.
How is Heparin supplied?
Heparin is supplied as a self-injectable solution which is injected under your skin. It is also supplied as a solution that is injected intravenously by a health specialist.
What type of medicine is Heparin 5000 IU?
The heparin 5000 IU specifically is a type of medicine called anticoagulants or blood thinner.
Where can I buy Heparin injection?
You can buy Heparin injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Heparin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the piperacillin tazobactam price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What type of drug is Heparin?
Heparin specifically is a type of antibacterial and β-lactamase inhibitor drug.
NEWS / UPDATES