Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Defibrotide Sodium Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 2016. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
Defibrotide Sodium Injection
- Generic Brand Available – Defitelio
- API – Defibrotide Sodium
- Packaging – Glass Bottle
- Strength – 200 mg/2.5ml, 80mg/ml
What is Defibrotide Sodium Injection used for?
Defibrotide Sodium Injection (DEFITELIO) is indicated for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients with hepatic veno-occlusive disease (VOD), also known as sinusoidal obstruction syndrome (SOS), with renal or pulmonary dysfunction following hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation (HSCT)
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Defibrotide Sodium Injection 200 mg
Facts of Medicines
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
DEFITELIO is indicated for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients with hepatic veno-occlusive disease (VOD), also known as sinusoidal obstruction syndrome (SOS), with renal or pulmonary dysfunction following hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation (HSCT).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
• Administer DEFITELIO 6.25 mg/kg every 6 hours given as a 2-hour intravenous infusion.
• Treat for a minimum of 21 days. If after 21 days signs and symptoms of VOD have not resolved, continue treatment until resolution.
Injection: 200 mg/2.5 mL (80 mg/mL) in a single-patient-use vial.
The most common adverse reactions (incidence ≥10% and independent of causality) with DEFITELIO treatment were hypotension, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea and epistaxis
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- DEFITELIO increased the activity of fibrinolytic enzymes in vitro, and it may increase the risk of bleeding in patients with VOD after hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation (HSCT). Do not initiate DEFITELIO in patients with active bleeding. Monitor patients for signs of bleeding. If patients on DEFITELIO develop bleeding, discontinue DEFITELIO, treat the underlying cause, and provide supportive care until the bleeding has stopped.
- Hypersensitivity reactions have occurred in less than 2% of patients treated with DEFITELIO. These reactions include rash, urticaria and angioedema. One case of an anaphylactic reaction was reported in a patient who had previously received DEFITELIO. Monitor patients for hypersensitivity reactions, especially if there is a history of previous exposure. If a severe hypersensitivity reaction occurs, discontinue DEFITELIO, treat according to the standard of care, and monitor until symptoms resolve
No carcinogenicity studies have been conducted with intravenous administration of defibrotide sodium.
Defibrotide sodium was not mutagenic in vitro in a bacterial reverse mutation assay (Ames assay). Defibrotide sodium was not clastogenic in an in vitro chromosomal aberrations assay in Chinese hamster ovary cells or an in vivo micronucleus assay conducted in bone marrow from rats administered defibrotide sodium by intravenous infusion.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is defibrotide Defibrotide Sodium Injection?
What is defibrotide sodium?
How do you administer a defibrotide?
Where can I buy Abacavir Defibrotide Sodium Injection?
You can buy Defibrotide Sodium Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Defibrotide Sodium Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Defibrotide Sodium Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How long does defibrotide take to work?
NEWS / UPDATES