Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Human Albumin Injection 100 mL
Human Albumin injection is used to treat hypoalbuminemia in patients with severe injuries, infections, or pancreatitis (swelling of the pancreas) that cannot be quickly reversed and when nutritional supplements have been given but did not work well. It is also used together with crystalloid treatment to correct lower osmotic pressure in the blood and to replace protein loss caused by severe burns after the first 24 hours.
Human Albumin Injection
- Generic Brand Name – On Request
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Human Albumin
- Strength – 100 ml
- Manufacturer Name – Intas
What is human albumin used for?
Human Albumin Injection is used for the treatment of adults and children:
- Hypoalbuminemia including from burns
- Acute Nephrosis
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Human Albumin Injection 100 mL
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Care should be exercised in the handling of ALBUMIN. ALBUMIN Injections should not be opened or broken. Store 2°C to 25°C (36°F to 77°F). Human Albumin should be stored in the original container in order to protect from the light.
The recommended dose of human albumin should always be administered into a vein or diluted in 0.9% sodium chloride. It will usually be administered in the hospital by a healthcare professional. The amount of dose you receive depends on your size, the illness, and on fluid/protein losses.
ALBUMIN SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions include rash, increased heart rate, rigors, decreased BP, pyrexia, vomiting, feeling cold (chills), nausea, and bronchospasm.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- The human albumin 20 100ml is contraindicated in patients with the hypersensitivity to it or any of the excipients.
- The human albumin 20 should not be used in patients with severe anemia or cardiac failure with normal/increased intravascular volume.
- Patients taking treatment with human albumin 20 should be assessed for the arterial blood pressure, central venous pressure, pulse rate, pulmonary artery occlusion pressure, urine output, electrolytes and hemoglobin.
- Never mix albumin 20 100ml with blood components, blood, alcoholic solutions, protein hydrolysates or other medicinal products.
- The use of inj human albumin 20 can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect fertility. Talk to your doctor before starting treatment with this medicine.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Hypovolemia?
From which class of drug Human Albumin belongs?
What is human albumin made from?
Where can I buy Human Albumin Injection?
You can buy Human Albumin Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Human Albumin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Human Albumin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are commonly reported side effects of human albumin?
NEWS / UPDATES
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Hypolipidaemic drugs and Plasma expanders, 7th edition, 2013, 644-645
- Biotest Pharma GmbH, Electronic medicines compendium (emc) [Revised on Jan 2021] [Accessed May 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.577.pdf
- Bio Products Laboratory Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc) [Revised on April 2019] [Accessed 1st April], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/5546/smpc
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Human Albumin) injection, for intravenous use.
ALBUREL O.S 20% 100ML
Mfr: RELIANCE LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
HUMAN ALBUMIN 20% INJECTION (KEDRION)
Mfr: KEDRION BIOPHARMA
SANBUMIN 20%/100ML INJECTION
Mfr: SANDOR MEDICAIDS PVT LTD