Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Levocarnitine Injection 500mg/2.5mL
Levocarnitine (Carnitor) is the only FDA-approved medication available for treating carnitine deficiency. Carnitine is a substance found naturally in our body that helps us make energy. Levocarnitine (Carnitor) is available both by prescription and over-the counter (as l-carnitine).
- Generic Brand Available – Medcarnit
- API – Levocarnitine
- Packaging – Single Dose Ampoule
- Strength – 1gm/5mL & 500mg/2.5mL
What is levocarnitine used for?
The drug levocarnitine is used for acute and chronic treatment of patients with an inborn error of metabolism which results in secondary carnitine deficiency. It is also used for the prevention and treatment of carnitine deficiency in patients with end-stage renal disease who are undergoing dialysis.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Levocarnitine Injection 500mg/2.5mL
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Store levocarnitine injection 1gm/5ml vials at controlled room temperature (25°C). Discard unused portion of an opened vial, as the formulation does not contain a preservative.
The most commonly reported levocarnitine side effects include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle pain or weakness, headache, swelling of hands, lower legs, or feet, tingling skin, body odor, and upset stomach.
Levocarnitine is available in two forms: Injection and Tablets. The recommended dosage of levocarnitine injection is administered intravenously. Although, the levocarnitine tablets are for oral administration.
- Metabolic Disorders: The recommended dose is 50 mg per kg administered as a slow 2-3 minute bolus injection or by infusion. Often a loading dose is administered in patients with severe metabolic crisis, after an equivalent dose over the following 24 hours. It should be given q3h or q4h, and never less than q6h either by infusion or by intravenous injection. All the subsequent daily doses are prescribed to be in the range of 50 mg/kg or as therapy may require. The highest dose given has been 300 mg/kg.
- End Stage Renal Disease Patients on Hemodialysis: The standard starting dose is 10 to 20 mg/kg dry body weight as a slow 2-3 minute bolus injection into the venous return line following each dialysis session. Initiation of therapy may be prompted by trough (pre-dialysis) plasma levocarnitine concentrations that are below normal (40 to 50 µmol/L).
Levocarnitine Tablets: The recommended oral dosage of levocarnitine tablets for adult patients is 990 mg 2 or 3 times daily using the 330 mg tablets, on behalf of clinical response.
Infants and children: The recommended oral dosage for infants and children is between 50 and 100 mg/kg daily in splited doses, with a maximum of 3 g/day. Dosage should start at 50 mg/kg daily. The exact dosage will depend on clinical response.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients receiving treatment with levocarnitine injection 1gm/5ml should be monitored for a reoccurrence of signs and symptoms of a severe hypersensitivity reaction.
- In case a severe hypersensitivity reaction occurs, discontinue levocarnitine uses and initiate apt medical treatment.
- The INR levels should be assessed in patients on warfarin therapy following the initiation of levocarnitine 500mg therapy or after dose adjustments.
- Reproductive studies have been done in rats and rabbits who have revealed no evidence of impaired fertility or harm to the fetus due to levocarnitine. There are, although, no adequate and well controlled studies in pregnant women.
- The levocarnitine is a normal component of human milk. Administration of levocarnitine supplementation in nursing patient populations has not been evaluated.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Levocarnitine?
Levocarnitine specifically is a naturally occurring substance, intended to treat carnitine deficiency.
What dosage strengths of Levocarnitine is supplied?
The levocarnitine injection is supplied in 1g/5 mL and 500mg/2.5mL single dose vials packaged 5 vials per carton dosage strength.
How is Levocarnitine Injection administered?
Levocarnitine comes as an injection for intravenous administration.
Where can I buy Levocarnitine injection?
You can buy Levocarnitine injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Levocarnitine Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Levocarnitine Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What type of drug is Levocarnitine?
Levocarnitine specifically is a type of medicine called a dietary supplement.
NEWS / UPDATES
- La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd., [Accessed on 24th Jul 2021], https://www.larenon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/lacarnit-lbl_ctc.pdf
- Alfasigma S.p.A, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on May 2017] [Accessed on 24th Jul 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6471.pdf
- J. Goddard, A.N. Turner, Kidney and Urinary Tract Disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 461-523.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Levocarnitine) injection, for intravenous use.
LACARNIT 1GM INJECTION
Mfr: LA RENON HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
VOCARTINE 1GM INJECTION
Mfr: SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD