Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Romiplostim Injection on August 22, 2008, the FDA approved as a long-term treatment for chronic ITP in adults who have not responded to other treatments, such as corticosteroids, intravenous immunoglobulin, Rho(D) immune globulin or splenectomy.
- Brand Name – Romy
- Innovator Brand Name – Nplate
- API – Romiplostim
- Strength – 250 mcg/0.5 Ml Vial
- Manufacturer Name – Intas Pharma
What is romiplostim used for?
Romiplostim Injection is the thrombopoietin receptor agonist, indicated for the treatment of Chronic immune thrombocytopenia purpura. ITP (Immune Thrombocytopenia Purpura) is an autoimmune blood disorder which leads to low platelet counts.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Romiplostim Injection 250 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Romy Injection. Romiplostim should protect from light and retain in the original carton until use. Store permitted between 2-8°C (36-46°F).
Romiplostim injection comes as a powder to be mixed with liquid to be injected subcutaneously under the supervision of an experienced healthcare provider.
ROMIPLOSTIM INJECTION SIDE EFFECTS
Most common side effects of Romiplostim are Joint pain, difficulty in sleeping, dizziness, Muscle pain, Pain in extremity, Abdominal pain, Indigestion, headache and tingling or pricking sensation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Romiplostim Injection is not indicated for the treatment of thrombocytopenia due to myelodysplastic syndromes or any cause of thrombocytopenia other than immune thrombocytopenia purpura.
- Progression from myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) to acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) has been observed in adult clinical trials with Romiplostim.
- Romy should not be used in order to attempt to normalize platelet counts.
- Females with childbearing potential must be advised to avoid becoming pregnant while on Romiplostim.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is the active ingredients of Romy Injection?
Romy contains Romiplostim as an active ingredient.
What kind of drug is Romiplostim?
Romiplostim, a TPO mimetic class member, is an Fc-peptide fusion protein that activates intracellular transcriptional pathways leading to increased platelet production via the TPO receptor.
Is Romiplostim FDA approved?
Where can I buy Romiplostim injection?
You can buy Romiplostim injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Romiplostim Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Romiplostim Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
Who should avoid the administration of Romiplostim?
The following people avoid the administration of Romiplostim: Allergic to the ingredients of the medicine. People with a precancerous condition called myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), or any condition other than chronic (lasting a long time) immune thrombocytopenia. People with liver-related problems. People with a higher risk of blood clotting.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Amgen Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Oct 2021] [ Accessed on 31st Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9325.pdf
- Amgen Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on Dec 2018] [ Accessed on 31st Dec 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/125268s163lbl.pdf
- Douglas B.cines et al; Safety and efficacy of romiplostim in splenectomized and nonsplenectomized patients with primary immune thrombocytopenia; Haematologica; Published on August 2017; Accessed on 31/12/2021; https://www.haematologica.org/article/view/8154
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered oncologist only (rituximab) injection, for intravenous use.
ROMY 250MCG INJECTION
Mfr: INTAS PHARMACEUTICAL
ROMISET 250MCG/6ML INJECTION
Mfr: ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD