Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Trabectedin Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 2015. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- Generic Brand Available – Yondelis
- API – Trabectedin
- Packaging – Glass bottle
- Strength – 1 mg
What is Trabectedin Injection used for?
Trabectedin injection is used to treat liposarcoma (a cancer that begins in fat cells) or leiomyosarcoma (a cancer that begins in smooth muscle tissue) that has spread to other parts of the body and cannot be treated with surgery in people who have already been treated with certain chemotherapy medications
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Trabectedin Injection 1 mg
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Trabectedin Injection must be refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). Do not use the Trabectedin Injection injection beyond the expiration date located on the carton and the vial.
Administer at 1.5 mg/m2 body surface area as a 24-hour intravenous infusion, every 3 weeks through a central venous line
Premedication: dexamethasone 20 mg IV, 30 min before each infusion For injection: 1 mg sterile lyophilized powder in a single-dose vial
The most common (≥20%) adverse reactions are nausea, fatigue, vomiting, constipation, decreased appetite, diarrhea, peripheral edema, dyspnea, headache. The most common (5%) grades 3-4 laboratory abnormalities are: neutropenia, increased ALT, thrombocytopenia, anemia, increased AST, and increased creatine phosphokinase.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Neutropenic sepsis: Severe, and fatal, neutropenic sepsis may occur. Monitor neutrophil count during treatment. Withhold YONDELIS for Grade 2 or greater neutropenia
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is trabectedin approved by FDA?
How does Yondelis work?
How is trabectedin made?
Where can I buy Abacavir Trabectedin Injection?
You can buyTrabectedin Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Trabectedin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Trabectedin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How is Yondelis administered?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies, [Revised on Jun 2020] [Accessed on 2nd Jun 2021], https://www.janssenlabels.com/package-insert/product-monograph/prescribing-information/YONDELIS-pi.pdf
- Pharma Mar, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Jul 2020] [Accessed on 2nd Jun 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6164.pdf
- Uboldi et al., Mechanism of action of trabectedin in desmoplastic small round cell tumor cells, BMC Cancer, 2017, [Accessed on 2nd Jun 2021], https://bmccancer.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/s12885-017-3091-1.pdf
- Demetri et al., Efficacy and Safety of Trabectedin or Dacarbazine for Metastatic Liposarcoma or Leiomyosarcoma After Failure of Conventional Chemotherapy: Results of a Phase III Randomized Multicenter Clinical Trial, Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2016, 34(8), [Accessed on 2nd Jun 2021], https://ascopubs.org/doi/pdfdirect/10.1200/jco.2015.62.4734