Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Zoledronic acid Injection was patented in 1986 and approved for medical use in the United States in 2001. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
Zoledronic Acid Injection
- Generic Brand Name – Zoldria
- Innovator Brand Name – Zometa
- API – Zoledronic acid
- Packaging – Single-use Vial
- Strength – 4mg
- Manufacturer Name – Cipla
What is zoledronic acid used for?
Zoledronic acid injection is a bisphosphonate family of the drug, indicated for the treatment of a patient suffering from:
- Hypercalcemia of Malignancy
- Multiple Myeloma and Bone Metastases of Solid Tumors.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Zoledronic Acid Injection 4 mg
Facts of Medicine
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of ZOLDRIA. ZOLDRIA injections should not be opened. Stores permitted between 2°C – 8°C and protect from light.
ZOLEDRONIC ACID SIDE EFFECTS
Most common side effects include dyspnea, bone pain, fever, nausea, anemia, fatigue, constipation, and vomiting.
ZOLEDRONIC ACID DOSAGE
ZOLDRIA injection is given as an infusion into a vein for 15 minutes by a healthcare practitioner. Your healthcare practitioner will ask you to drink at least two glasses of water (500 mL or 2 cups) prior to and following the treatment.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients taking zoledronic injection must be rehydrated on a prior basis and monitoring of electrolytes should be on a regular basis.
- Patients having renal toxicity problems should not take this drug.
- Use of zoledronic acid 4mg may cause Osteonecrosis of the jaw. Avoid any dental procedure during the treatment.
- Several types of joint, bone, or muscle pain may occur due to the use of injection. If any severe symptoms occur discontinue the use of zoledronate immediately.
- This medication can cause serious damage to the fetus. Men or women should use the proper contraceptive measure to avoid pregnancy during the treatment.
- Hypocalcemia should be treated before starting the treatment with Zoldria. A sufficient amount of Vitamin and calcium should be given.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
From which class of drug zoledronic belongs?
Zoledronic acid belongs to the bisphosphonate family of drugs.
What are the ingredients of the medicine Zoledronic Acid?
The medicine’s active ingredient is Zoledronic acid monohydrate, and the inactive ingredient is sodium chloride, 220 mg of mannitol, 100 mL water for injection, and sodium citrate.
How should zoledronate be administered?
The medication must be administered only by injection slowly into a vein. Avoid giving by injection into a muscle or under the skin.
Where can I buy Zoledronic Acid Injection ?
You can buy Zoledronic Acid Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Zoledronic Acid Injection ?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Zoledronic Acid Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the commonly reported side effects of Zoledronate?
Nausea, diarrhea, bone pain, fever, fatigue, and vomiting.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Seacross Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (EMC), [Revised on 8th Nov 2021] [Accessed on 28th Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7205.pdf
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals, US Food & Drug Administration, [Revised on Jul 2017] [Accessed on 1st Jul 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/021817s027lbl.pdf
- Shannon Palmer et al., Safety of Intravenous Bisphosphonates for the Treatment of Hypercalcemia in Patients with Pre-existing Renal Dysfunction, Annals of Pharmacotherapy,2020, 55(3), 303-310, [Accessed on 1st Jul 2021], https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1060028020953501
- KD Tripathi, Hormones and Drugs Affecting Calcium Balance, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 360-372.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Zoledronic acid) injection, for intravenous use.
ZUNITRA 4MG INJECTION
Mfr: SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
XOLNIC 4MG INJECTION
Mfr: KHANDELWAL LABORATORIES PVT LTD
OSTEOMET 4MG INJECTION
Mfr: NEON LABORATORIES LTD
ZOLTERO 4MG INJECTION
Mfr: HETERO HEALTHCARE LTD
ZOLSHIL 4MG INJECTION
Mfr: SHILPA MEDICARE LTD
ZOLISTRA 4MG INJECTION
Mfr: CELON LABORATORIES LTD