Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Temozolomide Capsules was approved for medical use in the United States in 2005. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Generic Brand Available – Temonat
- API – Temozolomide
- Packaging – 5 Capsule
- Strength – 100 mg
What is Temozolomide used for?
Temozolomide is used to treat specific types of brain cancer (eg, glioblastoma multiforme, anaplastic astrocytoma) in patients whose tumors have returned or whose tumors have just been diagnosed. It belongs to the group of medicines known as antineoplastics (cancer medicines)
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Temozolomide Capsules 100 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Keep all medications away from children and pets.Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
Temozolomide comes as a capsule that you take once a day. You should take it at the same time each day.
You should swallow the capsule whole with a glass of water and on an empty stomach. For example, you can take the capsule an hour before you plan to eat a meal.
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, mouth sores, changes in taste, constipation, tiredness, dizziness, trouble sleeping, or headache may occur. Nausea and vomiting can be severe. In some cases, your doctor may prescribe medication to prevent or relieve nausea and vomiting.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Temozolomide Capsules may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Temozolomide Capsules because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Temozolomide Capsules, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Temozolomide Capsules is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Temozolomide Capsules.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What type of cancer does temozolomide treat?
Does temozolomide cause sleepiness?
Can you take temozolomide daily?
Where can I buy Temozolomide Capsules?
You can buy Temozolomide Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Temozolomide Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Temozolomide Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES