Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Temozolomide Injection was approved for medical use in the European Union in January 1999, and in the United States in August 1999. The intravenous formulation was approved in the United States in February 2009.
Temozolomide Injection & Capsules
- Brand Name – Temoside
- Innovator Brand Name – Temodar
- API – Temozolomide
- Packaging – 5 Capsules
- Strength – 5 mg, 20 mg, 100 mg and 250 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Cipla Ltd
What is temozolomide used for?
Temozolomide Injection is an alkylating agent indicated for the treatment of some brain cancers; as a second-line treatment for astrocytoma and a first-line treatment for glioblastoma multiforme.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Temozolomide Injection 5 mg
Facts of Medicines
Temozolomide should be taken orally at about the same time each day, either with or without food. Temozolomide 100 mg capsules should be swallowed whole with water. The capsules of temoside should not be opened, broken, or chewed.
Or you may receive Temozolomide injection into a vein (intravenous). Your doctor will decide the best way for you to take
TEMOZOLOMIDE SIDE EFFECTS
Most common side effects of Temozolomide include: dizziness, fever, alopecia, fatigue, vomiting, nausea, headache, convulsions, rash, constipation, anorexia, hemiparesis, diarrhea, asthenia, amnesia, viral infection and insomnia.
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of TEMOZOLOMIDE. Temoside 100 mg capsules should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients with Temozolomide, complete blood counts should be obtained throughout the treatment course as specified.
- Females of childbearing potential must be advised to avoid intention of becoming pregnant while on Temozolomide.
- Patients taking Temozolomide, complete blood counts should be obtained throughout the treatment course as specified.
- Should perform liver function tests at baseline, midway through the first cycle, prior to each subsequent cycle, and approximately two to four weeks after the last dose of Temozolomide.
- All such patients, who are specifically receiving steroids, should be monitored closely for the development of lymphopenia and PCP.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Temozolomide a chemotherapy drug?
What are the ingredients in medicine Temozolomide?
How to handle and store the medicine Temozolomide?
Store the medicine at a temperature between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Where can I buy Temozolomide Injection?
You can buy Temozolomide Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Temozolomide Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Temozolomide Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
Is temozolomide FDA approved?
NEWS / UPDATES