Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Nifedipine Tablets was patented in 1967, and approved for use in the United States in 1981. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- API Name – Nifedipine
- Packaging – Tablets
- Strength – 30 mg, 60 mg, 90 mg
What Is Nifedipine Used For?
Nifedipine is a calcium antagonist used for the treatment of high blood pressure or angina (chest pain).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Nifedipine Tablet 30 mg, 60 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
The tablets of nifedipine should be protected from light and moisture and stored below 86°F (30°C). Dispense this medicine in tight, light-resistant containers.
NIFEDIPINE SIDE EFFECTS
The most commonly reported Nifedipine side effects include: headache, lightheadedness, feeling tired, cough, leg swelling, and shortness of breath.
Nifedipine dosage should be adjusted according to each patient’s needs. The recommended dosage of nifedipine tablets should be administered orally once daily on an empty stomach. Nifedipine is an extended release dosage form and tablets should be swallowed whole, without bitten or divided. In general, titration should proceed over a 7 to 14 day period starting with 30 mg once daily. Upward titration should be based on the therapeutic efficacy and safety. The usual maintenance dose is 30-60 mg once daily. Titration to doses above 90 mg daily is not recommended. In case discontinuation of Nifedipine is required, sound clinical practice suggests that the dosage should be reduced gradually with close physician supervision.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Use of Nifedipine needs to be avoided in case you are allergic to this medicine or any of its other existing ingredients.
- The nifedipine uses are not recommended in case your heart cannot pump blood properly, or if you also take rifampin.
- Do not use Nifedipine if you have severe coronary artery disease, or in case you have had a heart attack within the past 2 weeks.
- Inform your health specialist if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Avoid breastfeeding while using nifedipine.
- Grapefruit may be responsible for interacting with nifedipine tablets and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid the use of grapefruit products and herbal supplements containing St. John’s wort.
- Patient’s blood pressure will need to be checked often and they may need certain other medical tests.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Nifedipine?<br />
What dosage strengths Nifedipine Extended Release Tablet is supplied?<br />
How is Nifedipine administered?<br />
Where can I busy piperacillin Nifedipine Tablet?
You can buy Nifedipine Tablet from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Nifedipine Tablet?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Nifedipine Tablet price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What type of drug is Nifedipine?<br />
NEWS / UPDATES
- Albayati RK et al; Topical combination of Nifedipine with Lidocaine for Anal Fissure Treatment; Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development 2019; Accessed date 05/06/2021; https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hayder-Fawzi/publication/331625528_Topical_Combination_of_Nifedipine_with_Lidocaine_for_Anal_Fissure_Treatment/links/5c8830f9a6fdcc38174f9438/Topical-Combination-of-Nifedipine-with-Lidocaine-for-Anal-Fissure-Treatment.pdf
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Antianginal and other anti-ischaemic drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 547-549.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Local Anaesthetics, 12th edition, 2011, 572- 573.
- Michigan Medicine, [Revised on March 2017] [Accessed on June 2021], http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/MBCP/NifedipineOintment.pdf