Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Capecitabine Tablets was approved for medical use in the United States in 1998. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Innovator Name – Xeloda
- Generic Brand Available – Capcel
- API – Capecitabine
- Packaging – 10×10 Tablets
- Strength – 500 mg
What is capecitabine used for?
Capecitabine Tablets is a specific nucleoside metabolic inhibitor with antineoplastic activity indicated for:
- Adjuvant Colon Cancer: Patients with Dukes’ C colon cancer.
- Patient With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: First-line as monotherapy when treatment with fluoropyrimidine therapy alone is preferred.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer: In combination with docetaxel after failure of prior anthracycline containing therapy.
- As monotherapy in patients resistant to both paclitaxel and an anthracycline-contain.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Capecitabine Tablets 500 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
CAPECITABINE SIDE EFFECTS
Common side effects of Capecitabine include chest pain, shortness of breath, feeling faint, irregular heartbeats or skipping beats, sudden weight gain, swollen ankles or legs, diarrhea, unexpected tiredness, dehydration, vomiting, weakness and abdominal pain.
CAPECITABINE TABLETS DOSAGE
- Capecitabine should be taken orally at about the same time each day, either with or without food (within 30 minutes of a meal).
- Capecitabine 500 mg tablet should be swallowed whole with water. The capsules should not be opened, dissolved, broken, or chewed.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients with mild as well as moderate renal impairment at baseline should be carefully monitored for adverse reactions.
- Severe mucocutaneous reactions, some with fatal outcomes, such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TEN) can occur in patients treated with Capecitabine.
- Patients receiving therapy with Capecitabine should be monitored under the experienced physician.
- Females of childbearing potential must be advised to avoid pregnancy while on Capecitabine.
- Diarrhea carrying patients should be carefully monitored and given fluid and electrolyte replacement if they become dehydrated.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Capecitabine FDA approved?
How does Capecitabine work in the body?
What are the other ingredients in medicine containing Capecitabine?
Where can I buy Capecitabine Tablets?
You can buy Capecitabine Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Capecitabine Tablets?
Capecitabine TabletsPatients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Carboplatin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the uses of Capecitabine 500 mg tablet?
NEWS / UPDATES
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Anticancer drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 864.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Cytotoxic agents, 12th edition, 2011, 1698.
- Morningside Healthcare Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Feb 2021] [ Accessed on 7th May 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.11498.pdf
- Genentech USA, Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on March 2015] [ Accessed on 7th May 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/020896s037lbl.pdf
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Capecitabine) tablets, for oral use.
MAPSTABINE 500MG TABLET
Mfr: AMPS BIOTECH PVT LTD
XECAP 500MG TABLET
Mfr: RPG LIFE SCIENCES LTD
CAPGET 500MG TABLET
Mfr: GLS PHARMA LTD
PRO-5 500MG TABLET
Mfr: MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
ZOCITAB 500MG TABLET
Mfr: FRESENIUS KABI INDIA PVT LTD
CAPSY 500MG TABLET
Mfr: INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD