Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Oxaliplatin Injection 50 mg
Oxaliplatin Injection was patented in 1976 and approved for medical use in 1996. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- Brand Name – On Request
- Innovator Brand Name –On Request
- API – Oxaliplatin
- Packaging – Single-use vial
- Strength – 50 mg, 100 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
What is oxaliplatin used for?
Oxaliplatin Injection is a platinum-based drug recommended in combination with the infusional 5-fluorouracil /leucovorin, which is indicated for:
- adjuvant treatment of the stage-3 colon cancer in those patients who have undergone complete resection of the primary tumor.
- treatment of advanced colorectal cancer.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Oxaliplatin Injection 50 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of this drug. OXA injection should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Oxaliplatin injection should be administered to you through your veins (blood vessels) under the supervision of a qualified physician experienced in the use of cancer chemotherapeutic agents. Precise management of the therapy and complications is possible only when the adequate diagnostic and treatment options or facilities are easily as well as promptly available.
OXALIPLATIN SIDE EFFECTS
Most common side effects include anemia, fatigue, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, nausea, emesis, increase in transaminases and alkaline phosphatase, diarrhoea, stomatitis and peripheral sensory neuropathy. Other side effects, including serious adverse reactions, have been observed.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Some patients with this medicine may experience an allergic reaction to the platinum-containing medications. This is more often in women.
- Patients should be monitored for the development of rash, urticaria, erythema, pruritus, bronchospasm, and hypotension.
- Oxaliplatin has a little bit less ototoxicity and nephrotoxicity than carboplatin and cisplatin.
- If you’re taking inj oxaliplatin, you must avoid cold temperatures and cold objects. Cover your skin if you go outside in cold temperatures. Cold drinks or use of ice cubes in drinks is not recommended. Putting ice or ice packs on your body should be avoided.
- Patients must be advised to contact their healthcare provider if persistent vomiting, signs of dehydration, diarrhea, cough or breathing difficulties occur, or signs of allergic reaction appear.
- Patients receiving oxaliplatin 100 mg plus 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin and requiring oral anticoagulants may need to be closely monitored.
- Standard monitoring of the WBC country (white blood cell count) with differential, hemoglobin, platelet count, and blood chemistries (including ALT, AST, bilirubin and creatinine) is recommended prior to each OXA 100 cycle.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
How Oxaliplatin should be given?
This drug must be given by an injection into the vein.
What are the common side effects of Oxaliplatin?
Numbness, feeling tired, nausea, diarrhoea, and low blood cell counts are common adverse reactions.
What kind of drug oxaliplatin is?
This medication belongs to the platinum-based antineoplastic family of medications.
Where can I buy Oxaliplatin Injection?
You can buy Oxaliplatin Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Oxaliplatin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Oxaliplatin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the ingredients of the medicine Oxaliplatin?
The active ingredient is Oxaliplatin, and the inactive ingredient is water for injection.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Hospira UK Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Dec 2020] [Accessed on 25th Jun 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6286.pdf
- Edward Chu, Cancer Chemotherapy, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 948-976.
- KD Tripathi, Anticancer Drugs, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 915-936.
- I.D. Penman, C.W. Lees, Alimentary tract and pancreatic disease, Davidson’s Principles & Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 837-920.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Oxaliplatin) injection, for intravenous use.
DACOTIN RTU 50MG INJECTION
Mfr: DR REDDY’S LABORATORIES LTD
OXYREA 50MG INJECTION
Mfr: NEON LABORATORIES LTD
OXA 50MG INJECTION
Mfr: EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
OPLATIN 50MG INJECTION
Mfr: UNITED BIOTECH