Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Trifluridine/tipiracil was approved by the U.S. FDA in September 2015, and by the European Medicines Agency in April 2016.
- Packaging – 40 tablets/60 tablets
- Strength – 15 mg Trifluridine/6.14 mg Tipiracil, 20 mg Trifluridine/8.19 mg Tipiracil
What is the Trifluridine Tipiracil Combination?
It is a fixed-dose combination of drugs Trifluridine and Tipiracil. Trifluridine is a nucleoside metabolic inhibitor and Tipiracil is a thymidine phosphorylase inhibitor.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Trifluridine and Tipiracil Tablets 15 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
- Store the Trifluridine tipiracil tablets at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted from 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- If the tablets are stored outside of the original bottle, discard them after 30 days.
The most common side effects of Trifluridine Tipiracil are neutropenia, anemia, nausea, decreased appetite, thrombocytopenia, vomiting, and diarrhea.
The recommended dosage of Trifluridine Tipiracil tablets is 35 mg/m2 up to a maximum of 80 mg per dose (based on the trifluridine component) administered orally twice daily with food on Day 1 till to Days 5 and Days 8 till to Days 12 of each 28-day cycle until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity. The patient should swallow the tablet whole.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Obtain complete blood counts before and on Day 15 of each cycle of Trifluridine tipiracil and more frequently as clinically indicated.
- Administration of Trifluridine tipiracil can cause myelosuppression, anemia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, febrile neutropenia, and septic shock.
- Withhold Trifluridine tipiracil for severe myelosuppression and resume at the next lower dosage.
- Healthcare professionals advise the reproductive females to use an effective contraceptive method during the administration of Trifluridine tipiracil tablets and for at least 6 months after the final dose as it can damage the fetus.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Trifluridine Tipracil?
Trifluridine is a thymidine-based nucleoside analog, and Tipiracil is a thymidine phosphorylase inhibitor. It is a prescription-only medicine to treat colorectal and gastric cancer patients.
What is the composition of the medicine Trifluridine tipiracil?
The active ingredients in the medicine are Trifluridine and tipiracil hydrochloride, and the inactive ingredients are lactose monohydrate, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, ferric oxide, and magnesium stearate.
What are the strengths in which Trifluridine Tipiracil is available?
Trifluridine Tipiracil 20 mg/8.19 mgTrifluridine Tipiracil 15 mg/6.14 mg
Where can I find Trifluridine tipiracil 15 mg/6.14 mg or 20 mg/8.19 mg?
One can buy this medicine from any certified wholesale generic medicine supplier after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Trifluridine tipiracil 15 mg/6.14 mg or 20 mg/8.19 mg?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the piperacillin tazobactam price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What kind of drug is Lonsurf?
Lonsurf consists of Trifluridine Tipiracil is an anti-cancer chemotherapy drug.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Les Laboratories Servier, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Dec 2020] [ Accessed on 3rd March 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7309.pdf
- Taiho Oncology, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Feb 2019] [ Accessed on 3rd March 2022], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2019/207981s008lbl.pdf
- Celeste B Burness, Sean T Duggan; Trifluridine/Tipiracil: A Review in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer; Drugs; Published on Sep 2016; Accessed on 03/03/2022; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27568360/