Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
- Packaging – Capsules
- Strength – 200 mg
What is molnupiravir used for?
Molnupiravir (MK-4482, EIDD-2801), derived initially for the treatment of influenza, has been repurposed for the treatment of COVID-19 patients. It interferes with the replication of SARS-CoV-2, thereby reducing the severity of disease.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Molnupiravir Tablet 200mg
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
A shelf life of 18 months when molnupiravir 200 mg capsules stored at 25°C in 60cc HPDE bottle is proposed.
The most common side effects reported during treatment and within 14 days after the last dose of molnupiravir capsules 200 mg were diarrhea, nausea, dizziness, and headache, all of which were either mild or moderate.
The proposed dosing regimen is molnupiravir 800 mg (administered as four 200 mg capsules) taken orally every 12 hours with or without food for 5 days. Treatment with Molnupiravir should be initiated within 5 days of symptom onset.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- No dosage adjustment is required in patients with renal or hepatic impairment.
- Use of molnupiravir capsule is not recommended during pregnancy and in females who can become pregnant and are not using apt contraception.
- Breastfeeding should be interrupted during treatment with molnupiravir capsules and for 4 days following the treatment.
- Women who can become pregnant must use apt contraception during treatment with molnupiravir capsules 200 mg and for 4 days after the last dose.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Molnupiravir?
Molnupiravir is an oral antiviral medicine that inhibits the replication of certain RNA viruses, and is used to treat COVID-19 in those infected by SARS-CoV-2.
When was Molnupiravir approved?
The molnupiravir tablet/capsule was approved for medical use in the UK (United Kingdom) in the month of November 2021.
How should Molnupiravir be administered?
Molnupiravir is available as capsules, and should be administered orally twice a day for 5 days.
Are the Molnupiravir uses safe during pregnancy?
No, the molnupiravir tablet uses are not safe during pregnancy.
What is the procedure to buy Molnupiravir?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Molnupiravir price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How is Molnupiravir presented for clinical use?
Molnupiravir is presented for clinical use as a 200 mg hard capsule for oral administration.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Merck Sharp & Dohme (UK) Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Nov 2021] [ Accessed on 30th Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.13044.pdf
- Florain Kabinger et al; Mechanism of molnupiravir-induced SARS-CoV-2 mutagenesis; Nature Structural & Molecular Biology; Published on 11/08/2021; Accessed on 30/12/2021; https://www.nature.com/articles/s41594-021-00651-0
- William Fischer et al; Molnupiravir, an Oral Antiviral Treatment for COVID-19; medRxiv; Published on 17/06/2021; Accessed on 30/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34159342/
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Molnupiravir) tablets, for oral use.
MOLNATRIS 200MG CAPSULE
Mfr: MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
MOLNUNAT 200MG CAPSULE
Mfr: NATCO PHARMA LTD
MOLENA 200MG CAPSULE
Mfr: EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD