Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Pharma player Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited on Tuesday launched a novel patented formulation of Thymoquinone under the name of Thymotas towards Covid-19 treatment.
- Innovator Brand Name – Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- API – Thymotas Ayurveda Tablet
- Packaging – 30 Tablets
- Strength – 12.5 mg
What is Thymotas Tablets used for?
Thymotas Tablets , which fortifies immunity and ensures higher success in fighting infection, is the active biological component of Nigella Sativa, (popularly known as kalonji, black cumin, kali jeeri).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Thymotas Tablets 12.5 mg
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Thymotas Tablets should be stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°to 30° C (59° to 86° F) [ Controlled Room Temperature]. Keep away from children.
- In the current pandemic, Thymotas 12.5 mg is very successful in building immunity and combating infections effectively, Chaturvedi said, adding that Thymotas is recommended for prevention and also as an add-on to standard Covid treatment.
- Manufactured at the company’s WHO-GMP certified plant, Thymotas as an immunity booster & prophylaxis is recommended one tablet of 12.5 mg daily after meals or as directed by the physician. The company looks to target the market segments of immunity boosters for prevention and supportive therapy market to the existing standard Covid treatment.
- The following clinically significant adverse reactions can occur with Thymotas Tablets: Cardiovascular Toxicity, Myelosuppression, Hypersensitivity, Hypertension, Pancreatic Toxicity.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Thymotas Tablets may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Thymotas Tablets because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Thymotas Tablets, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Thymotas Tablets is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Thymotas Tablets.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Thymotas Tablets?
Thymotas should be taken orally (through mouth). The recommended dose for Thymotas as the immunity booster is 12.5 mg per day. While as an adjunct to infection treatment, the dose is up to 50 mg/day based on the severity of infection or as directed by the physician. It should be taken after meal during.
How to take Thymotas Tablets?
Thymotas should be taken orally (through mouth).
What is the general dosage of Thymotas Tablets?
12.5 mg per day
Where can I buy Thymotas Tablets?
You can buy Thymotas Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Thymotas Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Thymotas Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the uses of Thymotas Tablets?
Thymotas should be taken orally (through mouth). The recommended dose for Thymotas as the immunity booster is 12.5 mg per day
NEWS / UPDATES