Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Cidofovir Injection 5 mL
Cidofovir Injection was approved for medical use in 1996.
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- Generic Brand Available – On Request
- API – Cidofovir
- Manufacturer Name – Emcure Pharma Ltd
- Packaging – Single-Use Vial
- Strength – 375mg/5 ml
What is cidofovir used for?
Cidofovir Injection specifically is an antiviral drug used in order to treat cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis (a kind of infection of the retina of the eye) in patients with AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Cidofovir Injection 5 mL
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
The recommended dose of Cidofovir should be administered by intravenous infusion (a drip into a vein). The cidofovir injection must not be administered by other methods including intraocular injection (direct injection into the eye) or topically (on the skin). It should be administered by a healthcare practitioner with apt experience in treating patients with AIDS.
CIDOFOVIR ADVERSE REACTION
Most common adverse reactions include hair loss, nausea, neutropenia, vomiting, chills, iritis, headache, weakness, fever, decreased intraocular pressure, and uveitis.
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Care should be exercised in the handling of CIDNAVIR. CIDNAVIR Injections should not be opened or broken. Store it at controlled room temperature 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients receiving agents with nephrotoxic potential should avoid the use of cidofovir injection. Such agents need to be interrupted at least 7-days prior to initiating cidofovir therapy.
- Close/Precise monitoring of the renal function during cidofovir therapy must be emphasized.
- Patients taking treatment with cidofovir 75 mg/ml vial should be monitored for the neutrophil count.
- Patients should be monitored for the intraocular pressure during therapy with cidofovir.
- Patients need to be monitored for the signs and symptoms of uveitis or iritis while on cidofovir therapy.
- The cidofovir 75 mg injection should not be administered to nursing mothers.
- Women of childbearing potential are advised that cidofovir is embryotoxic and must not be used during pregnancy.
- Patients with hypersensitivity to cidofovir must avoid taking treatment with cidnavir.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
From which class of drug Cidofovir belongs?
What are the ingredients in the medicine along with Cidofovir?
What are commonly reported side effects of cidofovir?
Where can I buy Cidofovir Injection?
You can buy Cidofovir Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Cidofovir Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Cidofovir Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How does Cidofovir work?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Antiviral agents (nonretroviral), 12th edition, 2011, 1600-1601.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Antiviral drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 798-802.
- Tillomed Laboratories Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on September 2017] [ Accessed on 4th May 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.11151.pdf