Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Chorionic Gonadotropin Injection 5000 IU
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone for the maternal recognition of pregnancy produced by trophoblast cells that are surrounding a growing embryo (syncytiotrophoblast initially), which eventually forms the placenta after implantation.
Chorionic Gonadotropin Injection
- Packaging – Single/Multi Use Vial
- Strength – 5000 IU
What is Chorionic Gonadotropin?
The medicine Chorionic Gonadotropin or Human chorionic gonadotropin is a polypeptide hormone produced by the human placenta, including alpha and a beta subunit.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Chorionic Gonadotropin Injection 5000 IU
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
- Store the medicine at controlled room temperature 15–30°C (59–86°F).
- The reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.
HCG SIDE EFFECTS
The common side effects of Chorionic gonadotropin are headaches, irritability, restlessness, depression, fatigue, edema, precocious puberty, gynecomastia, and pain at the injection site.
CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN 5000 DOSAGE
This medicine is infused intramuscularly, one should administer the dosage of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin according to the doctor’s prescription, and the dosage depends on age, weight, and patient’s medical history.
In the case of Prepubertal cryptorchidism, not due to anatomical obstruction, the therapy is usually instituted in children between 4 and 9.
- 4,000 USP Units three times a week for three weeks.
- 5,000 USP Units every other day for 4 injections.
- 15 injections for 500-1,000 USP Units for six weeks.
- 500 USP Units three times a week for 4 to 6 weeks. If this HCG course of treatment is not successful, another series is begun after one month, giving 1,000 USP Units per injection.
In the case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in males, the dosage of Chorionic gonadotropin is:
- 500-1,000 USP Units three times weekly for three weeks, followed by the same dose twice a week for three weeks.
- 4,000 USP Units three times a week for 6 to 9 months, following which the dosage may be decreased to 2,000 USP Units three times a week for an additional 3 months.
Induction of pregnancy and ovulation in the anovulatory, infertile females in whom the cause of anovulation is secondary and not because of primary ovarian failure and who has been correctly pretreated with human menotropins.
5,000-10,000 USP Units one day after the last dose of menotropins.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Only physicians who are experienced with infertility problems should use the combination of Chorionic gonadotropin 5000 iu and human menopausal gonadotropins.
- There are reports of Anaphylaxis with urinary-derived HCG products.
- The severe adverse reactions during the use of Chorionic gonadotropin are Ovarian hyperstimulation, a condition of ovarian expansion, ascites with or without pain, pleural effusion, Rupture of ovarian cysts with resultant hemoperitoneum, Multiple births, and Arterial thromboembolism.
- Androgens might cause fluid retention; Human chorionic gonadotropin should be used with caution in patients with the cardiac or renal-related disease, epilepsy, migraine, or asthma.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What Is Chorionic Gonadotropin?
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by the human placenta and is made up of an alpha and a beta sub-unit. The alpha subunit is identical to the alpha subunits of the human pituitary gonadotropins, luteinizing hormone(LH), follicle-stimulating hormone, and the alpha subunit of human thyroid-stimulating hormone.
Is chorionic gonadotropin the same as HCG?
Yes, chorionic gonadotropins are polypeptide hormones produced by the human placenta and known as Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG).
What are the ingredients in medicine Chorionic gonadotropin?
The active ingredient in the medicine is Human chorionic gonadotropin, and the inactive ingredients are water for injection, monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, and benzyl alcohol.
Where can I buy a Chorionic gonadotropin injection?
You can buy piperacillin and tazobactam injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Chorionic Gonadotropin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Chorionic Gonadotropin price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES