Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Abciximab, a glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor antagonist manufactured by Janssen Biologics BV and distributed by Eli Lilly under the trade name ReoPro, is a platelet aggregation inhibitor mainly used during and after coronary artery procedures like angioplasty to prevent platelets from sticking together and causing thrombus (blood clot) formation within the coronary artery.
It is a glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor.
- Packaging – Single Use Vial
- Strength – 10mg/5mL
What is Abciximab, used for?
Abciximab is used as an adjunct to percutaneous coronary intervention for the prevention of cardiac ischemic complications
- in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention
- in patients with unstable angina not responding to conventional medical therapy when percutaneous coronary intervention is planned within 24 hours.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Abciximab Injection 10 mg /5 mL
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Abciximab vials should be stored at 2 °C to 8 °C (36 °F to 46 °F). Do not freeze. Do not shake. Do not use beyond the expiration date.
ABCIXIMAB SIDE EFFECTS
The most commonly reported abciximab side effects include bleeding, hypotension, back pain, nausea, chest pain, vomiting, headache, bradycardia, abdominal pain, puncture site pain, peripheral edema.
The recommended dosage of abciximab injection in adult patients is a 0.25 mg/kg intravenous bolus administered 10 to 60 minutes prior to the start of PCI, followed by a continuous intravenous infusion of 0.125 µg/kg/min (to a maximum of 10 µg/min) for 12 hours.
Patients with unstable angina not responding to the conventional medical therapy and who are planned to undergo PCI within 24 hours may be treated with an Abciximab 0.25 mg/kg intravenous bolus followed by an 18- to 24-hour intravenous infusion of 10 µg/min, concluding one hour following the PCI.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Use of abciximab 10 mg injection is restricted in patients with known hypersensitivity to any component of this product or to murine proteins.
- Before the infusion of Abciximab, prothrombin time, APTT, ACT, and platelet count should be assessed in order to identify the pre-existing hemostatic abnormalities.
- Platelet counts should be monitored prior to treatment, two to four hours following the bolus dose of abciximab 10 mg, and at 24 hours or prior to discharge, whichever is first.
- In the event of severe bleeding that cannot be controlled by compression, Heparin and Abciximab uses should be discontinued promptly.
- Respective women taking treatment with Abciximab 10 MG /5ML must inform their clinicians in case they are or plan to become pregnant or plan to breastfeed.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Abciximab?<br />
What kind of drug is Abciximab injection?<br />
How should Abciximab be administered?<br />
Where can I buy Abciximab injection?
You can buy Abciximab injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Abciximab?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Abciximab price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What dosage forms Abciximab is available?<br />
NEWS / UPDATES
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Blood coagulation and anticoagulant, fibrinolytic, and antiplatelet drugs, 12th edition, 2011, 870.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Drugs affecting Coagulation, bleeding and thrombosis, 7th edition, 2013, 631.
- Janssen Biotech, Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on August 2019] [ Accessed on 7th August 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2019/103575s5318lbl.pdf