Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Bivalirudin Injection clinical studies demonstrated consistent positive outcomes in patients with stable angina, unstable angina (UA), non–ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI), and ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) undergoing PCI in seven major randomized trials.
- Innovator Brand Name – Angiomax
- Generic Brand Available – Bivasave
- API – Bivalirudin
- Manufacturer Name – Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd
- Packaging – Single-Use Vial
- Strength – 250mg
What is bivalirudin used for?
Bivalirudin Injection specifically is a direct thrombin inhibitor indicated for use as an anticoagulant in patients undergoing:
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Also indicated for the treatment of adult patients with unstable angina/ non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction (UA/NSTEMI) planned for urgent or early intervention.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Bivalirudin Injection 250 mg
Facts of Medicines
The recommended dose of Bivalirudin is for intravenous administration only. It is intended for use together with the aspirin (300-325 mg daily) and has been studied only in patients taking concomitant aspirin.
BIVALIRUDIN SIDE EFFECTS
The most common adverse reactions include bleeding. Other adverse reactions include thrombocytopenia, fever and headache.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of BIVASAVE. BIVASAVE Injections should not be opened or broken. Store it at 20 to 25°C (68-77°F). Excursions to 15 to 30°C permitted.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Use of bivalirudin 250 mg injection is contraindicated in patients with active major bleeding and hypersensitivity.
- Patients should be carefully monitored after primary PCI for signs/symptoms consistent with myocardial ischemia.
- An increased risk of the thrombus formation, including fatal outcomes, may occur with the use of bivalirudin 250 mg injection in gamma brachytherapy.
- This medication should be used with caution in patients with disease states associated with an increased risk of bleeding.
- The infusion dose of bivasave may require to be decreased, and status of anticoagulant should be monitored in patients with renal impairment.
- Use of bivalirudin injection and aspirin during pregnancy needs to be avoided.
- Caution must be exercised when this medication is administered to a nursing woman.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What are the alternate Brands of Bivalirudin Injection?
Bivastat 250mg Injection (Cipla Ltd)
Gennomax 250mg Injection (Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
Nubimax 250mg Injection (Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
Bivacard 250mg Injection (Biocon Ltd)
From which class of drug Bivalirudin belongs?
What are commonly reported side effects?
Where can I buy Bivalirudin injection?
You can buy Bivalirudin injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Bivalirudin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Bivalirudin injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Drugs affecting coagulation, bleeding and thrombosis, 7th edition, 2013, 617, 620.
- Medicines company, US Food and drug Administration, [ Revised on March 2016], [ Accessed on April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2016/020873s036lbl.pdf
- Accord healthcare, Electronics Medicine compendium (emc), [ Revised on May 2016], [ Accessed on April 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7229.pdf