Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Carvedilol Tablets was approved for medical use in the United States in 2003. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Innovator Brand Name – Coreg
- Generic Brand Available – Cvdol
- API – Carvedilol
- Packaging – 4x5x10 Tablets
- Strength – 6.25 mg, 12.5 mg, 25 mg.
What is carvedilol used for?
Carvedilol Tablets is a both a non-selective beta adrenergic receptor blocker (β1, β2) and an alpha adrenergic receptor blocker (α1), indicated for the treatment of:
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF): commonly as an adjunct to angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitor (ACE inhibitors) and diuretics. It has been clinically shown to reduce mortality and hospitalizations in people with CHF.
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction: in people who are otherwise stable.
- High Blood Pressure: It can be used alone or with other anti-hypertensive agents. It is generally a second-line treatment.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Carvedilol Tablets 6.25 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of carvedilol tablet. Tablets should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Carvedilol should be taken orally at about the same time each day, with food in order to slow the rate of absorption and reduce the incidence of orthostatic effects. Carvedilol tablets should be swallowed whole with water. The tablets should not be opened, broken, or chewed.
CARVEDILOL SIDE EFFECTS
- Most common side effects of carvedilol include dizziness, fatigue, low blood pressure, diarrhea, weakness, change in blood sugar, tiredness, sweating increased, nervousness, sleep disorder, shortness of breath, slowed heart rate, weight gain, erectile dysfunction and dry eyes or fewer tears that become bothersome in people with contact lenses.
- Carvedilol can mask signs and symptoms of (hypoglycemia) low blood sugar, resulting in hypoglycemia unawareness. This is termed beta-blocker induced hypoglycemia unawareness.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- According to the FDA, carvedilol 25mg tablets should not be used in people with bronchial asthma or bronchospastic conditions.
- It should be avoided by people with second- or third-degree AV block, sick sinus syndrome, severe bradycardia (unless a permanent pacemaker is in place), or a decompensated heart condition.
- Use of carvedilol medication in patients with severe hepatic impairment is not specified.
- CARVEDILOL 25mg is not approved for use in children under 18 years of age.
- Patients should avoid this medication (Carvedilol 6.25 mg) who have severe heart failure and are hospitalized in the intensive care unit or require certain intravenous medications that help support circulation (inotropic medications).
- This medication should be avoided by those who are allergic to any of the ingredients in carvedilol tablets.
- CARVEDILOL 6.25 can cause you to feel dizzy, tired, or faint. Do not drive a car, use machinery, or do anything that needs you to be alert if you have these symptoms.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What are the ingredients available in Carvedilol tablets?
The active Ingredient is Carvedilol.And Inactive Ingredients are: magnesium stearate, mannitol, colloidal silicon dioxide, sucrose, povidone, crospovidone, talc and opadry white.
What are the different strengths of Carvedilol tablets?
Carvedilol tablets come as below mentioned strengths:
carvedilol 25 mg,
carvedilol 6.25 mg,
carvedilol 12.5 mg.
What are the common side-effects of Carvedilol?
Dizziness, fatigue, low blood pressure, diarrhea, weakness, change in blood sugar, tiredness, sweating, nervousness, sleep disorder, shortness of breath, slowed heart rate, weight gain, erectile dysfunction are the common side-effects of Carvedilol.
Where can I buy Carvedilol Tablets?
You can buy Carvedilol Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Carvedilol Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Carvedilol Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES