Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Dobutamine Injection 250 mg
Flucytosine Tablets by mouth is used for the treatment of serious infections caused by susceptible strains of Candida or Cryptococcus neoformans.
It can also be used for the treatment of chromomycosis (chromoblastomycosis), if susceptible strains cause the infection. Flucytosine must not be used as a sole agent in life-threatening fungal infections due to relatively weak antifungal effects and fast development of resistance, but rather in combination with amphotericin B and/or azole antifungals such as fluconazole or itraconazole.
- Generic Brand Name – On Request
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Dobutamine
- Packaging – Single-Use Vial
- Strength – 250mg
- Manufacturer Name – Abbott
What is dobutamine used for?
Dobutamine Injection is used for the treatment of cardiogenic shock and severe heart failure.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Dobutamine Injection 250 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Dobutrex. Dobutrex Injections should not be opened or broken. This medication should be kept in the cool dry place where temperature stays below 25°C.
Dobutamine (dobutrex) basically is a sterile powder which should be dissolved as well as diluted with the suitable sterile fluids. Dobutamine should be given as a slow injection into a vein (continuous infusion or a drip).
DOBUTAMINE SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions include angina, ventricular arrhythmias, increased heart rate, nausea, headache, shortness of breath, hypotension, and increased shunt fraction (pulmonary vasodilation).
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Administration of dobutamine injection, may be responsible for causing reactions including skin rash, fever, eosinophilia, and bronchospasm.
- Such patients who are with the pre-existing hypertension appear to have a higher risk of developing an exaggerated pressure response.
- While administration of dobutamine 250 mg, as with any adrenergic agent, ECG as well as blood pressure must be continuously monitored.
- Women with childbearing potential should avoid treatment with dobutamine dosage.
- In such patients who’ve atrial fibrillation with the rapid ventricular response, a digitalis preparation is used before institution of the dobutamine therapy.
- Breastfeeding needs to be interrupted or discontinued for the duration of the dobutamine injection treatment.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What are the alternate brands of Dobutamine Injection?
Dobusol 250mg Injection (United Biotech Pvt Ltd)
Dobutrex 250mg Injection (Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd)
Dobustat 250mg Injection (Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd)
Dotamin 250mg Injection (Neon Laboratories Ltd)
Dotamin Lyo 250mg Injection (Neon Laboratories Ltd)
Dobutrust 250Mg Injection (Fusion Healthcare Pvt Ltd)
What are the uses of dobutamine injection?
Heart FailureLow blood pressure
From which class of drug Dobutamine belongs?
Dobutamine belongs to a class of medicines named Inotropic Agents.
Where can I buy Dobutamine injection?
You can buy Dobutamine injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Dobutamine Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Dobutamine price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How should Dobutamine be administered?
The recommended dose of dobutrex 250mg inj should be administered as a continuous intravenous infusion.
NEWS / UPDATES
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Adrenergic system and drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 134.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Adrenergic agonists and antagonists, 12th edition, 2011, 290.
- Hameln Pharma ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on April 2020] [ Accessed on 12th May 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6270.pdf
- Hospira UK Limited, The Health Products Regulatory Authority (hpra), [ Revised on June 2016] [ Accessed on 12th May 2021], https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/PIL-2180329-12072016160552-636039363541586250.pdf