Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Eplerenone was patented in 1983 and approved for medical use in the United States in 2002.
- Packaging – Tablets
- Strength – 25mg, 50mg
What Is Eplerenone Used For?
Eplerenone is an aldosterone antagonist used for:
- Improving survival of stable patients with LV systolic dysfunction (LVEF ≤40%) and congestive heart failure (CHF) after an acute myocardial infarction.
- Hypertension, alone or in combination with other agents.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Eplerenone Tablet 25 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Store the Tablets of Eplerenone at temperature 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
The most commonly reported Eplerenone side effects include:
- CHF Post-MI: hyperkalemia and increased creatinine.
- Hypertension: dizziness, diarrhea, fatigue, coughing and flu-like symptoms.
- CHF Post-MI: Initiate the treatment at 25 mg once daily and should be titrated to the recommended dose of 50 mg once daily, preferably within 4 weeks as tolerated by the patient. The eplerenone tablets may be administered with or without food.
- Hypertension: The recommended starting daily dose of Eplerenone is 50 mg administered once a day. The full therapeutic effect of Eplerenone is apparent within 4 weeks. For patients with an inadequate blood pressure response to 50 mg once daily the dosage of Eplerenone should be increased to 50 mg twice daily. Higher doses of Eplerenone are not recommended because they have no greater effect on blood pressure than 100 mg and are associated with an increased risk of hyperkalemia.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Measure serum potassium prior to initiating eplerenone 25 mg tablet therapy, within the first week, and at one month following the start of treatment or dose adjustment.
- Patients with hypertension who have serum creatinine levels >2.0 mg/dL (males) or >1.8 mg/dL (females) or creatinine clearance ≤50 mL/min should not be treated with tablet eplerenone.
- Diabetic patients receiving treatment with Eplerenone and with CHF post-MI should be treated with caution, especially those with proteinuria.
- During eplerenone uses, do not take potassium supplements or salt substitutes containing potassium without consulting the prescribing health specialists.
- Monitor or evaluate patients for the development of hyperkalemia until the effect of Eplerenone is established.
- Women receiving treatment with eplerenone 25 should avoid conceiving a baby and should avoid breastfeeding during the course of therapy.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Eplerenone?<br />
What dosage strengths Eplerenone Tablet is available?<br />
How is Eplerenone administered?<br />
Where can I buy Eplerenone?
You can buy Eplerenone from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Eplerenone?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Eplerenone price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What kind of drug is Eplerenone?<br />
NEWS / UPDATES