Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Esmolol Hydrochloride was patented in 1980 and approved for medical use in 1987.
Esmolol hydrochloride Injection
- Packaging – Vial
- Strength – 100mg/10mL
What is Esmolol used for?
Esmolol is a beta-adrenergic blocker used for the short-term treatment of:
- Control of ventricular rate in supraventricular tachycardia including atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter and control of heart rate in noncompensatory sinus tachycardia.
- Control of perioperative tachycardia and hypertension.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Esmolol hydrochloride Injection 100 mg/10 ml
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Store at 25˚C (77˚F). Excursions permitted to 15˚C to 30˚C (59˚F to 86˚F). Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
ESMOLOL SIDE EFFECTS
The most commonly reported esmolol side effects (incidence> 10%) include: symptomatic hypotension (dizziness, hyperhidrosis) and asymptomatic hypotension.
- The esmolol hydrochloride is administered by continuous intravenous infusion with or without a loading dose.
- For patients with Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) or noncompensatory sinus tachycardia, Optional loading dose is 500 mcg per kg infused over one minute, then 50 mcg per kg per minute for the next 4 minutes. Adjust dose as needed to a maximum of 200 mcg per kg per minute.
- For patients with Perioperative tachycardia and hypertension, Loading dose is 500 mcg per kg over 1 minute for gradual control (1 mg per kg over 30 seconds for immediate control), then 50 mcg per kg per minute for gradual control (150 mcg per kg per minute for immediate control) adjusted to a maximum of 200 (tachycardia) or 300 (hypertension) mcg per kg per minute.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Monitor patients closely, if pretreatment blood pressure is low. In case of an unacceptable drop in blood pressure, reduce or stop esmolol injection.
- Concomitant use of beta blockers (esmolol) and antidiabetic agents can be responsible for enhancing the effect of antidiabetic agents (blood glucose–lowering).
- Monitor vital signs precisely and titrate esmolol 10mg/ml slowly in the treatment of patients whose blood pressure is mainly driven by vasoconstriction associated with hypothermia.
- Beta blockers, like esmolol, can cause depression of myocardial contractility and may precipitate heart failure and cardiogenic shock. At the first sign/symptom of impending cardiac failure, stop esmolol 100 mg injection and start supportive therapy.
- Monitor respective patients for heart rate and rhythm in patients receiving treatment with esmolol.
- Avoid infusions of esmolol into the small veins or through a butterfly catheter. In case a local infusion site reaction occurs, consider an alternative infusion site and avoid extravasation.
- In hypovolemic patients, esmolol 100 mg injection can attenuate reflex tachycardia and increase the probability of hypotension.
- In patients with peripheral circulatory disorders (including Raynaud’s disease or syndrome, and peripheral occlusive vascular disease), esmolol therapy may aggravate peripheral circulatory disorders.
- Beta blockers, including esmolol hydrochloride, have been reported to cause hyperkalemic renal tubular acidosis. Acidosis in general can be associated with decreased cardiac contractility.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Esmolol 100mg/10ml Injection ?<br />
How is Esmolol Injection administered?<br />
How is Esmolol Injection metabolized?<br />
Where can I busy Esmolol injection?
You can buy Esmolol injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Esmolol?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Esmolol price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What dosage strengths of Esmolol HCL Premixed Injection are available?
NEWS / UPDATES