Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets 500 mg
Mycophenolate Mofetil tablets was approved in 2000 in the United States.
Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets
- Brand Name – On Request
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Mycophenolate Mofetil, Mycophenolate sodium
- Packaging – 50 Tablets
- Strength – 500 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Roche
What is mycophenolate mofetil used for?
Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets or Mycophenolic acid (MPA), also known as mycophenolate, is an immunosuppressant medication indicated for the:
Organ transplant: prevention of organ transplant rejection. Mycophenolate mofetil is indicated for the prevention of organ transplant rejection in adults and kidney transplantation rejection in children over 2 years; whereas mycophenolate sodium is indicated for the prevention of kidney transplant rejection in adults. Mycophenolate sodium has also been used for the prevention of rejection in liver, heart, or lung transplants in children older than two years.
Specifically, it is recommended to follow kidney, heart, and liver transplantation. It comes as mycophenolate mofetil and mycophenolate sodium.
Autoimmune disease: Mycophenolate is increasingly utilized as a steroid-sparing treatment in autoimmune diseases and similar immune-mediated disorders including Behçet’s disease, pemphigus vulgaris, immunoglobulin A nephropathy, small vessel vasculitis, and psoriasis.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets 500 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL SIDE EFFECTS
Most common side effects of Mycophenolate or Cellcept include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, joint pain; infections, leukopenia, anemia, fatigue, headache, cough, breathing issues, esophagitis, gastritis, gastrointestinal tract hemorrhage, invasive cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection, increased blood cholesterol levels, hypomagnesemia, hypocalcemia, hyperkalemia, and an increase in blood urea nitrogen (BUN) and latent viral infections.
MYCOPHENOLATE MOFETIL DOSAGE
Mycophenolate Mofetil or Mycophenolic acid should be taken orally at about the same time each day, either with or without food. Mycophenolate tablets should be swallowed whole with water. The tablets should not be opened, broken, or chewed.
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of CELLCEPT. CELLCEPT tablets should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted to 15°-30°C (59° to 86°F). Dispense in light-resistant containers.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients with Cellcept 500 mg are instructed to report immediately to their healthcare provider, if they experience unexpected bruising, bleeding, evidence of infection, Or any other manifestation of bone marrow depression.
- Monitoring should be considered with the complete blood counts weekly for the initial month, twice monthly for the second and third months.
- Mycophenolate 500 mg causes birth defects and miscarriage. If you are a woman who could become pregnant, you must provide a negative pregnancy test before starting treatment and must follow the contraception advice given to you by your doctor.
- If you experience any evidence of infection (e.g. fever, sore throat), unexpected bruising and/or bleeding or you have or ever have had any problems with your digestive system, e.g. stomach ulcers contact your healthcare provider.
- If you are having a rare hereditary deficiency of hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyl-transferase (HGPRT) such as Lesch-Nyhan and Kelley-Seegmiller syndrome, discuss with your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse before taking Cellcept Tablets.
- Mycophenolate Mofetil may reduce your body’s defences. So there is an increased risk of skin cancer. It should limit the amount of UV light and sunlight you get.
- You should not donate blood while on the treatment with Mycophenolate Mofetil and for at least 42 days after interrupting treatment. Men should not donate semen while on the treatment with Mycophenolate Mofetil and at least 90 days after stopping treatment.
- If you want to take a vaccine (a live vaccine) while on the Mycophenolate Mofetil, talk to your healthcare team first. Your healthcare team will have to advise you on what vaccines you can have.
- Do not take Cellcept 500 if you are breast-feeding. The reason is that small amounts of the drug may pass into the mother’s milk.
- Always take Cellcept (Mycophenolate Mofetil) exactly as your healthcare provider has told you.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
When and why FDA approve of Mycophenolate Mofetil?
The FDA approved this medicine in 1995 to prevent organ transplant rejection and its use in autoimmune diseases.
What does Mycophenolate Mofetil tablets contains?
The active substance is 500mg as mycophenolate mofetil. The other ingredients are : cellulose microcrystalline, povidone, hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, talc, magnesium stearate
What are the uses of Mycophenolate Mofetil?
Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules and Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets are indicated for the prophylaxis of organ rejection in patients receiving allogeneic renal, cardiac, or hepatic transplants. Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules and Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets should be used concomitantly with cyclosporine and corticosteroids.
Where can I buy Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets ?
You can buy Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets ?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Mycophenolate Mofetil Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What is the composition of Mycophenolate Mofetil?
The active ingredient in the medicine is Mycophenolate Mofetil, and the inactive ingredients are croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, povidone (K-90), and pregelatinized starch.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Teva UK Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Mar 2021] [Accessed on 29th Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9294.pdf
- Genentech USA, Inc., [ Revised on Oct 2021] [ Accessed on 29th Dec 2021], https://www.gene.com/download/pdf/cellcept_prescribing.pdf
- S.E. Marshall, Immunological Factors in disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 71-96.
- KD Tripathi, Immunosuppressant Drugs, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019,.937-945.
- Ahmed A. Negm & Daniel E. Furst, Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs, Nonopioid Analgesics, & Drugs Used in Gout, Lange’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 642-666.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Mycophenolate Mofetil) tablets, for oral use.
TEMCEPT 500MG TABLET
Mfr: TEMWARK LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
MYSTEAD 500MG TABLET
Mfr: STEADFAST MEDISHIELD PVT LTD
MYCOMOFIREL 500MG TABLET
Mfr: RELIANCE LIFE SC