Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
It has been used for a wide range of indications, including viral infections and cancers. This drug is approved around the world for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C, chronic hepatitis B, hairy cell leukemia, Behçet’s disease, chronic myelogenous leukemia, multiple myeloma, follicular lymphoma, carcinoid tumor, mastocytosis and malignant melanoma.
Interferon alfa-2b Injection
- Generic Brand Name – Intalfa 5MIU
- Innovator Brand Name – Intron-A
- API – Interferon alfa-2b
- Packaging – Single-dose Prefilled Syringe
- Strength – 5MIU/1.0mL
- Manufacturer Name – Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
What is interferon alfa 2b used for?
Interferon Alfa 2B specifically is an antiviral or antineoplastic medication used for the treatment of:
- Chronic Hepatitis C / Chronic Hepatitis B
- Hairy Cell Leukemia, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Behçet’s Disease
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Mastocytosis and Malignant Melanoma
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Interferon alfa-2b Injection 1 mL
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Care should be exercised in the handling of INTALFA. INTALFA Injections should not be opened or broken. Store in the refrigerator at temperature 36°F-46°F (2°C-8°C). Keep away from the heat. Do not freeze interferon alfa 2b.
Most common adverse reactions include fever, headache, chills, fatigue, and myalgia.
INTERFERON ALFA 2B DOSAGE
The recommended daily interferon alfa 2b dose should be administered by injection into a muscle, under the skin, as an infusion into a vein, or directly into a genital wart. Interferon alfa 2b should be used exactly as instructed by your healthcare professional.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- The intalfa should not be in patients with hypersensitivity to it or any existing component of the product.
- The interferon alfa therapy should be discontinued in patients with severe reduction in the neutrophil/platelet counts.
- Interferon alfa 2b injection should be administeted extra cautiously in those patients who are with a history of cardiovascular disease.
- Patients should be routinely monitored for the complete blood counts (CBC) during therapy.
- The interferon alfa 2b must be used with additional caution in those patients who are with a history of the psychiatric disorders.
- In patient occurring liver function abnormalities while on treatment with interferon alpha 2b should be monitored closely.
- In women who are pregnant and in the male partners of women who are pregnant, interferon therapy should be avoided.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
From which class of drug Interferon alfa-2b belongs?
What are commonly reported side effects of Interferon?
How should Interferon alfa-2b be administered?
Where can I buy Interferon alfa-2b Injection ?
You can buy Interferon alfa-2b Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Interferon alfa-2b Injection ?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Interferon alfa-2b Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How does Interferon alfa-2b work?
NEWS / UPDATES