Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir was developed by the pharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences and approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in June 2016. In the European Union it was approved in July 2016, for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus infection in adults.
Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir Tablet
- Generic Brand Available – Velpanat
- Active Ingredients – Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir
- Packaging – 28-Tablets
- Strength – 400mg of sofosbuvir+100mg velpatasvir
What Is Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir(Velpanat) Used For?
Velpanat is a fixed-dose combination of sofosbuvir 400 mg, a hepatitis C virus nucleotide analog NS5B polymerase inhibitor, and velpatasvir 100 mg, an HCV NS5A inhibitor, and is used for the treatment of adult patients with chronic HCV genotype 1 to 6 infection:
- without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis Child-Pugh A).
- with decompensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh B and C) for use in combination with ribavirin
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir Tablet 500 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Store sofosbuvir velpatasvir tablets below 86°F (30°C). Keep tablets in the original container. Keep the container tightly closed. Do not use the tablets if the original seal over the container opening is broken or missing.
The most commonly reported sofosbuvir velpatasvir side effects include: headache, fatigue, anemia, nausea, insomnia and diarrhea.
The recommended dosage of Velpanat is one tablet taken orally once daily with or without food. One velpanat tablet contains 400 mg of sofosbuvir and 100 mg of velpatasvir. When used with Velpanat, the standard dosage of ribavirin depends on weight (administered with food): 1000 mg daily for patients less than 75 kg and 1200 mg for those weighing minimum 75 kg, divided and used twice daily. The starting dosage and on-treatment dosage of ribavirin may be reduced based on hemoglobin and creatinine clearance.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not use sofosbuvir velpatasvir tablets and ribavirin combination regimen in patients for whom ribavirin medication is contraindicated.
- Patients should seek medical evaluation promptly for symptoms of bradycardia such as shortness of breath, near-fainting or fainting, chest pain, dizziness or lightheadedness, malaise, weakness, excessive tiredness, memory problems.
- Patients should administer sofosbuvir 400 mg velpatasvir 100 mg once daily on a regular dosing schedule with or without food. Patients must not miss or skip doses and should take dosage for the duration as recommended by health specialists.
- Patients should avoid pregnancy while on combination treatment with sofosbuvir velpatasvir and ribavirin and for 6 months after finishing the therapy. Patients should notify their health specialist in the event of a pregnancy.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir?<br />
Sofosbuvir-velpatasvir is a pangenotypic NS5A-NS5B inhibitor single-pill combination regimen that has potent mechanisms against HCV genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
What dosage strengths Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir is supplied?<br />
Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir is supplied as a coformulated, once-daily single-pill combination of sofosbuvir 400 mg and velpatasvir 100 mg.
How is Sofosbuvir 400 mg Velpatasvir 100 mg administered?<br />
The sofosbuvir 400 mg velpatasvir 100 mg comes as tablets for once daily oral administration.
Where can I buy Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir Tablet?
You can buy Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir Tablet from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir Tablet?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir Tablet
price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What type of drug is Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir?<br />
Sofosbuvir Velpatasvir specifically is a combination antiviral medication.
NEWS / UPDATES