Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Atazanavir Ritonavir Tablets 400 mg
Atazanavir Ritonavir Tablets was approved for medical use in the United States in 1999. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
Atazanavir Ritonavir Tablets
- Generic Brand Available – On Request
- API – Atazanavir Ritonavir
- Packaging – 30 Tablets
- Strength – Atazanavir 300mg & Ritonavir 100mg.
What is atazanavir ritonavir used for?
Atazanavir Ritonavir Tablets is a combination medication indicated for the treatment of HIV/AIDS.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Atazanavir Ritonavir Tablets 400 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of VIRATAZ R. VIRATAZ R (Atazanavir and Ritonavir tablets) should not be opened or crushed. And should keep in the tightly closed container. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
ATAZANAVIR RITONAVIR DOSAGE
The general recommended dosage of Atazanavir Ritonavir is 300 mg and 100 mg in combination in adults. The dosage of Atazanavir and Ritonavir in pediatric patients is based on the bodyweight of the patient.
One should administer the tablets with food only. Do not open, crush or chew the tablets.
ATAZANAVIR RITONAVIR SIDE EFFECTS
- Most common adverse reactions include yellowish skin, muscle pains, headache, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, anorexia, abdominal pain, taste disturbances and abnormal sensations in the hands, feet or in and around the mouth, fever, sweating, dizziness, weakness and body ache.
- Combined ARV therapy (antiretroviral therapy) has been associated with the lipodystrophy in Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) patients, including increased intra-abdominal and visceral fat, breast hypertrophy, loss of peripheral and facial subcutaneous fat and buffalo hump.
- Combined ARV (antiretroviral) therapy has been associated with some metabolic abnormalities such as Hypercholesterolaemia, Hyperglycaemia, Hyperlactataemia, Insulin resistance and Hypertriglyceridaemia.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Greater care should be taken in people with underlying liver problems.
- The safety and efficacy of atazanavir 300mg has not been established in patients with significant underlying liver disorders.
- Those patients who carried chronic hepatitis B or hepatitis C and are treated with the combination of antiretroviral therapy are more likely at the increased risk for severe and potentially fatal hepatic adverse reactions.
- There have been reports of increased bleeding, including spontaneous skin haematomas and haemarthroses in the patients with type A and B haemophiliac, treated with protease inhibitors.
- Chronic disease (like kidney disease) in HIV-infected patients treated with atazanavir, with or without ritonavir, has been reported during postmarketing surveillance.
- Patients are advised to ask for medical advice if they experience joint aches and pain, joint stiffness or difficulty in movement.
- Rashes are usually mild -to-moderate maculopapular skin eruptions that occur within the first 3 weeks of starting therapy with atazanavir.
- Patients should be advised of the signs and symptoms and monitored closely for skin reactions and Atazanavir should be discontinued if severe rash develops.
- Alcohol should be avoided for the initial few weeks (first 4) of therapy and should be used with caution thereafter.
- Atazanavir and ritonavir should be administered simultaneously with, or at least 10 hours after, the H2-receptor antagonist.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Does Atazanavir and Ritonavir cure HIV or AIDS?
Atazanavir given in combination with Ritonavir does not completely cure HIV infection. There is no complete cure for HIV infection yet, but healthcare professionals recommend this medicine for treating HIV.
What is the use of Atazanavir Ritonavir combination?
Virataz R Tablet is used against Human immunodeficiency virus infections.
How Atazanavir and Ritonavir works as a combined medication?
In the combination atazanavir functions as a protease inhibitor and ritonavir functions to increase levels of atazanavir.
What is the brand name for Atazanavir and Ritonavir combination?
Virataz R is the brand name for the medicine Atazanavir Ritonavir medicine.
What is the procedure to buy Atazanavir Ritonavir Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Atazanavir Ritonavir Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How Atazanavir Ritonavir is effective as a replacement of Lopinavir and Ritonavir?
The replacement of Lopinavir Ritonavir by atazanavir provides a significant reduction in lipids without increased risk of virological failure.
NEWS / UPDATES