Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Darunavir Ethanolate Tablets approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on June 23, 2006. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
Darunavir Ethanolate Tablets
- Brand Name – Daruvir
- Innovator Brand Name – Prezista
- API – Darunavir Ethanolate
- Packaging – 30 Tablets
- Strength – 75mg, 150mg, 600mg, 800mg
- Manufacturer Name – Cipla
What is darunavir used for?
DARUNAVIR is a HIV protease inhibitor indicated for the treatment of:
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV): in adults and children 3 years of age and older. Darunavir is always used in combination with the HIV medicine ritonavir (Norvir) and other HIV medicines. This prescription medication was approved by the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Darunavir Ethanolate Tablets price
Facts of Medicines
Darunavir should be taken orally at about the same time each day, either with or without food. Darunavir tablets should be swallowed whole with water. The tablets should not be opened, broken, or chewed.
Note:- The dose should be taken according to the consent of your healthcare providers.
DARUNAVIR SIDE EFFECTS
Most common side effects of Darunavir include fatigue, fever, loss of appetite, Diarrhea, nausea, rash, tenderness on your right side below your ribs, muscle or joint pain, tiredness, mouth sore, red eyes, headache, tea colored urine, abdominal pain and vomiting.
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of DARUNAVIR. Daruvir tablets should not be opened or crushed and should keep it in the tightly closed container. Store permitted between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Darunavir 800 mg must be co-administered with ritonavir and food to achieve the desired antiviral effect. In absence of doing so darunavir with ritonavir and food may result in a loss of efficacy of darunavir.
- Should monitor liver function prior and while on therapy, mainly in patients with underlying chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, or in patients who have pre-treatment elevations of transaminases.
- Post injury of the liver including fatalities in the patient suffering from cirrhosis or chronic hepatitis has been reported.
- Skin reactions such as Stevens Johnson Syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis occurs.
- Patients with Darunavir 600 mg may develop diabetes mellitus or hyperglycemia.
- Not recommended to the patient suffering from sulfonamide allergy.
- Not be used in pediatric patients of less than 3 years.
- Daruvir/Ritonavir should not be used in patients with severe hepatic impairment.
- The co-administration of Darunavir Ritonavir and PIs other than lopinavir ritonavir, atazanavir, saquinavir and indinavir has not been specified. Therefore this combination should be avoided.
- It is not known whether darunavir is secreted in human milk, darunavir is secreted into the milk of lactating rats. Because of both the potential for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) transmission and the potential for severe side effects in nursing infants, mothers are advised they should avoid breastfeed while taking PREZISTA.
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis showed higher mean darunavir exposure in HIV-1-infected females compared to males. This difference is not clinically relevant.
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of darunavir in HIV-1-infected subjects indicated that race had no apparent effect on the exposure to darunavir.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is the uses of Darunavir?
Darunavir, mainly prescribed for HIV infection.
How does Darunavir work?
Darunavir medicine is an inhibitor of the HIV-1 protease. It selectively inhibits the cleavage of HIV-1 encoded Gag-Pol polyproteins in infected cells. Therefore it prevents the formation of mature virus particles.
What are the ingredients used in the composition of Darunavir tablets?
The active ingredient in the medicine is darunavir ethanolate, and the inactive ingredients are colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Where can I buy Darunavir Ethanolate Tablets?
You can buyDarunavir Ethanolate Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Darunavir Ethanolate Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Darunavir Ethanolate Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What should one tell the healthcare provider before taking Darunavir?
Before taking medicine, Darunavir, one should run a medical checkup and acknowledge the healthcare provider of the medical history of all allergies and health-related problems.
NEWS / UPDATES