Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Pomalidomide Capsules 1 mg
Pomalidomide Capsules was approved in February 2013, by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a treatment for relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma.
- Brand Name – On Request
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Pomalidomide
- Packaging – 21 Capsules
- Strength – 1 mg, 2 mg & 4 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Natco Pharma
What is pomalidomide used for?
Pomalidomide Capsules is an anti-angiogenic medication indicated for the treatment of:
Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma: In patients who have taken at least a couple of prior therapies including Bortezomib & Lenalidomide.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Pomalidomide Capsules 1 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Pomalid (Pomalidomide). Pomalid 1 mg/2 mg/4 mg tablets should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Pomalidomide should be taken orally at about the same time each day either with or without the food. Pomalid capsules should be gulped wholly with water. The capsules should not be opened, chewed or broken.
POMALIDOMIDE SIDE EFFECTS
Some most common adverse reactions include diarrhea, constipation, nausea, weakness, fatigue, anemia, upper respiratory infections, fever, shortness of breath and low white blood cell count.
A few less common side effects of Pomalidomide include numbness, dizziness, and confusion.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Females shouldn`t use Pomalidomide with having an intention to become pregnant or while on pregnancy.
- Pomalidomide may exist in the semen of patients with Pomalid. The patient should use synthetic or latex condoms during sexual contact.
- A male patient who’s receiving Pomalid shouldn`t donate sperm.
- Pomalid may lead patient towards blood clots, contact right away if you feel symptoms such as chest pain, problems with vision and shortness of breath.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Pomalidomide FDA approved?
Is Pomalidomide chemotherapy?
Yes, Pomalidomide is a chemotherapy drug that inhibits the growth of cancerous cells by stopping them from dividing and killing them.
How does Pomalidomide work?
Pomalidomide is an analogue of thalidomide. This medicine works by enhancing T cell- and natural killer (NK) cell-mediated immunity and inhibiting monocytes’ production of pro-inflammatory cytokines (e.g., TNF-α and IL-6).
Where can I buy Pomalidomide Capsules?
You can buy Pomalidomide Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Pomalidomide Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of thePomalidomide Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What is the composition of the medicine Pomalidomide?
The active ingredient in the medicine is Pomalidomide, and the inactive ingredients are mannitol, pregelatinized starch, and sodium stearyl fumarate.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Celgene Europe BV, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Nov 2020] [ Accessed on 9th July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1262.pdf
- Celgene corporation, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on August 2018] [ Accessed on 9th July 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/204026s019lbl.pdf
- Rafael Rios-Tamayo et al; Pomalidomide in the treatment of multiple myeloma: design, development, and place in therapy; Drug Design, Development and Therapy; Published on 22/08/2017; Accessed on 09/07/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28860711
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Pomalidomide) tablets, for oral use.
POMALID 1MG CAPSULE
Mfr: NATCO PHARMA LTD
POMIRED 1MG CAPSULE
Mfr: DR REDDY’S LABORATORIES LTD
POMALONG 1MG CAPSULE
Mfr: CIPLA LTD
BDPOMA 1MG CAPSULE
Mfr: BDR PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONALS PVT LTD