Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Raltegravir Tablet 400 mg
Raltegravir is used along with other medications to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in adults and children who weigh at least 4.5 lbs (2 kg).
Raltegravir is in a class of medications called HIV integrase inhibitors. It works by decreasing the amount of HIV in the blood.
- Generic Brand Available – Zepdon
- Active Ingredient – Raltegravir
- Packaging – 60 Tablets
- Strength – 400 mg, 600 mg
What is Raltegravir, And Its Usage?
Raltegravir is a human immunodeficiency virus integrase strand transfer inhibitor; it is an HIV-1 antiviral drug recommended for patients suffering from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) infection.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Raltegravir Tablet 400 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store the Raltegravir tablets at room temperature between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
- Store Raltegravir tablets in the original package with the bottle tightly closed.
- Keep the drying agent (desiccant) in the Raltegravir 600 mg and 400 mg bottles to protect moisture.
- Keep the medicine Raltegravir out of reach of children.
RALTEGRAVIR SIDE EFFECTS
The most common side effects of Raltegravir tablets are headache, nausea, insomnia, dizziness, and fatigue.
The recommended dosage of Raltegravir is 1200 mg (2* 600 mg) taken by mouth once daily or 400 mg twice a day. Swallow the whole tablet, do not break or crush the tablet. Before administering Raltegravir, one should consult the doctor for the appropriate dosage.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Discontinue the administration of medicine Raltegravir immediately if signs or symptoms of severe skin reactions or hypersensitivity reactions develop.
- There are reports on Immune reconstitution syndrome in patients treated with combination antiretroviral therapy, including Raltegravir.
- During the starting phase of combination antiretroviral treatment, patients whose immune systems respond might develop an inflammatory response to indolent.
- Acknowledge the doctor before taking Raltegravir tablets if the patient has/had liver problems, rhabdomyolysis, or myopathy and increased creatine kinase levels in your blood.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Raltegravir?
Raltegravir is a prescription-only drug used with other HIV-1 medicines to treat Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1) infection in adults. HIV causes Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS).
What are the ingredients of the medicine Raltegravir 400 mg?
The active ingredient in the medicine is Raltegravir free phenol, and the inactive ingredients are calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous, hypromellose 2208, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, poloxamer 407, sodium stearyl fumarate.
Which medication should be avoided in combination with Raltegravir?
Coadministration of Raltegravir with drugs that inhibit UGT1A1 may increase plasma levels of Raltegravir, and coadministration of Raltegravir with drugs that induce UGT1A1, such as rifampin, may reduce plasma levels of Raltegravir.
Where can I buy Raltegravir?
You can buy Raltegravir from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy piperacillin tazobactam?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the piperacillin tazobactam price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What is the mechanism of the medicine Raltegravir?
Raltegravir drug inhibits the catalytic activity of HIV-1 integrase; an HIV-1 encoded enzyme that is required for viral replication.
NEWS / UPDATES