Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Tenofovir Tablet 25 mg
Tenofovir can be used for HIV prevention in people who are at high risk for infection through sexual transmission or injecting drug use.
- Generic brand available – Hepbest
- Active Ingredient – Tenofovir
- Packaging – Tablets
- Strength – 25 mg
What Is Tenofovir Used For?
Tenofovir alafenamide is a HBV nucleoside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitor and is used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus infection in adult patients with compensated liver disease.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Tenofovir Tablet 25 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Store below 30 °C (86 °F). Keep the container tightly closed. Dispense the tenofovir tablets only in the original container.
TENOFOVIR SIDE EFFECTS
The most commonly reported side effects due to tenofovir alafenamide tablets 25 mg include: back pain, abdominal pain, headache, fatigue, cough, and nausea.
The recommended dosage of Tenofovir is 25 mg (one tablet) taken by mouth (orally) once daily with food. Swallow the prescribed tablet as whole. Do not crush, break, or chew tenofovir tablets. Take exactly as your health specialist tells you to take it. Stay under a health specialist’s care when taking treatment with Tenofovir. Do not forget or miss a dose of Tenofovir. If you take an excess dose of Tenofovir, call your health specialist or head to the nearest hospital emergency room promptly.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Before initiating treatment with tenofovir alafenamide fumarate, patients should be tested for HIV-1 infection. Do not use this medication alone in patients with HIV-1 infection.
- Before or when initiating Tenofovir, and during treatment with tab tenofovir on a clinically apt schedule, assess serum creatinine, estimated creatinine clearance, urine protein, and urine glucose in all patients.
- Patients who discontinue Tenofovir should be precisely evaluated with clinical as well as laboratory follow-up for at least several months following stopping therapy.
- Therapy with tenofovir 25 mg should be stopped in any patient who develops clinical or laboratory findings suggestive of lactic acidosis or pronounced hepatotoxicity (hepatomegaly and steatosis even in the unavailability of marked transaminase elevations).
- Avoid conceiving a baby and breastfeeding a child during treatment with tenofovir alafenamide 25 mg, as this medication can cause harm to both the fetus and breastfeed child.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Tenofovir Alafenamide?
The tenofovir alafenamide is an antiviral prescription drug approved by the USFDA to treat adult patients with hepatitis B virus infection (HBV).
What dosage strengths Tenofovir Alafenamide is supplied?
Tenofovir alafenamide is supplied as 25 mg dosage strengths, in the form of tablets.
How is Tenofovir Alafenamide administered?
Tenofovir alafenamide comes as tablets for oral administration.
How much does Tenofovir Alafenamide cost?
The tenofovir cost in India is less as compared to any other country. Cost of tenofovir usually may vary depending on generic or non-branded to brand-name drugs. Generics tend to cost extremely less than their brand-name counterparts.
What is the procedure to buy Tenofovir Alafenamide?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Tenofovir Alafenamide price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What type of drug is Tenofovir Alafenamide?
Tenofovir alafenamide specifically is an Antiviral drug (HBV Nucleoside Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor).
NEWS / UPDATES
- Cipla (EU) Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Jul 2021] [Accessed on 17th Jul 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9932.pdf
- KD Tripathi, Antiviral Drugs (Anti-retrovirus), Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 860-872.
- Sharon Safrin, Antiviral Agents, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 863-894.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Flucytosine) tablets, for oral use.
VALTEN 300MG TABLET
Mfr: WOCKHARDT LTD
HEPDOZE 300MG TABLET
Mfr: BIOCON LTD
TERAVIR 300MG TABLET
Mfr: NATCO PHARMA LTD
TAVIN 300MG TABLET
Mfr: EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
TENOHEP 300MG TABLET
Mfr: ZYDUS CADILA
TENFOCLEAR 300MG TABLET