Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Everolimus Tablets 10 mg
Everolimus Tablets was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2016. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- Brand Name – On Request
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Everolimus
- Packaging – 10 tablet
- Strength – 10 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Glenmark
What is everolimus used for?
Everolimus is a kinase inhibitor drug indicated for the treatment of:
- Postmenopausal women suffering from breast cancer with hormone receptor-positive and HER2- negative in combination with exemestane.
- Patients suffering from advanced neuroendocrine tumors originated from the pancreas (PNET).
- Patients suffering from advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) after the failure of treatment with sorafenib or sunitinib.
- Adults suffering from tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) and renal angiomyolipoma which is not requiring immediate surgery.
- Patient with above 3 years of suffering from subependymal giant cell astrocytoma (SEGA) with tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC)
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Everolimus Tablets 10 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
Everolimus should be taken orally at about the same time each day, either with or without food. Everolimus tablets should be swallowed whole with water. The tablets should not be emptied, smashed, or eaten.
There are several factors on which the everolimus dosage depends.
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Everolimus. Everolimus tablets should not be opened or crushed. Short term store permitted at 30°C for 3 or 7 days and for long term at -20°C for 0-90 days.
EVEROLIMUS SIDE EFFECTS
Breast cancer, PNET, RCC: some common everolimus side effects of using this drug in mentioned cases are abdominal pain, cough, infections, stomatitis, rash, edema, fever, nausea, diarrhea, fatigue, decreased appetite, and headache.
SEGA: adverse reactions include pyrexia, upper respiratory tract infection, otitis media, and sinusitis.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Non-infectious pneumonitis: regularly monitor for any symptoms. Discontinue or reduce the dosage of everolimus 0.5mg when symptoms appear. Few cases may cause fatalities.
- Oral ulceration: oral mucositis, mouth ulcer, and stomatitis are very common when using this drug for treatment.
- Infections: the patient is at high risk of infection. Patients taking everolimus 0.25mg should reduce the dose if any infectious symptoms appear.
- Renal failure: in a few cases renal failure may lead to fatal outcomes.
- Vaccination: Patients taking everolimus drugs should avoid taking live vaccinations or stay away from a patient having the vaccination.
- Embryo-fetal damage: if this drug is administered to pregnant women that may cause potential harm to the embryo.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Everolimus a chemotherapy drug?
Everolimus belongs to an mTOR kinase inhibitor class and is an antineoplastic chemotherapy drug.
Is Everolimus immunotherapy?
This medicine is an inhibitor of mTOR and is an antineoplastic agent (chemotherapy drug). It is a targeted therapy; Everolimus is a kinase inhibitor that inhibits mTOR, an enzyme responsible for cell growth.
What is a kinase inhibitor drug?
A pharmaceutical drug, a protein kinase inhibitor, is an enzyme inhibitor that blocks the action of one or more protein kinases. Protein kinases are those enzymes that add a phosphate (PO4) group to a protein and modulate its function.
Where can I buy Everolimus Tablets?
You can buy Everolimus Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Everolimus Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Everolimus Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the strengths in which Everolimus is available?
The tablets of Everolimus strength are available only in 10 mg.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Targeted therapy: tyrosine kinase inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies and cytokines, 12th edition, 2011, 1743.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Immunosuppressant drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 878 – 882.
- Accord Healthcare Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Oct 2020] [ Accessed on 30th June 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.11084.pdf
- Jan Hasskarl; Everolimus; Recent Results in Cancer Research; Published on 2018; Accessed on 12/11/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30069763/
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on July 2012] [ Accessed on 23rd March 2022], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2012/022334s016lbl.pdf
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Entecavir) tablets, for oral use.
UNIGEF 250MG TABLET
Mfr: SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
GEFTIN 250MG TABLET
Mfr: KHANDELWAL LABORATORIES PVT LTD
IRESSA 250MG TABLET
Mfr: ASTRAZENECA PHARMA INDIA LTD
TAGBEF 250MG TABLET
Mfr: METTA LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
CHEMOGEF 250MG TABLET
Mfr: NEON LABORATORIES LTD
ACOGENIB 250MG TABLET
Mfr: ACCORD PHARMA