Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To TERLIPRESSIN For Injection
- Active Ingredient(s): Terlipressin
- Trade Name: On Request
- Packaging: Injection
- Strength: Terlipressin acetate 0.12 mg/ml solution for injection
- Indications: To improve kidney function in adults with hepatorenal syndrome with rapid reduction in kidney function
What is Terlipressin Injection and used for?
Terlipressin injection to improve kidney function in adults with hepatorenal syndrome, a rare form of impaired kidney function in people with advanced liver disease. Terlivaz is the first approved medication for this condition.
Note: (For Prescribing Information Approved Drugs, see)
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), USA.
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Terlipressin For Injection is a pharmaceutical drug To access this medicine, a prescription of your treating doctor is necessary.. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.