Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Arsenic Trioxide Injection
- Innovator Brand Name – Trisenox
- Generic Brand Available – Arsenox
- API – Arsenic Trioxide
- Packaging – Single Vial
- Strength – 10 mg
What is arsenic trioxide used for?
Arsenic Trioxide Injection is an inorganic compound and medication indicated for the treatment of:
Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia: This is a kind of aggressive Acute Myeloid Leukemia, in which there are several Promyelocyte (immature blood-forming cells) in the blood and bone marrow.
These promyelocytes are responsible for reducing the normal white as well as red blood cells and platelets in the body.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Arsenic Trioxide Injection 10 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be implemented in the proper handling of Arsenic Trioxide Injection. The vials of Arsenox should not be opened unnecessarily.
The store permitted for Arsenox between the range from 20-25 C (68-77 F).
ARSENIC TRIOXIDE DOSAGE
Arsenic Trioxide injection should be taken under the supervision of qualified health care providers. Arsenox should be injected into veins over the course of one or a couple of hours.
ARSENIC TRIOXIDE SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse side effects of Arsenic Trioxide include dizziness, puking, headache, blurred vision, nausea, reactions on injection site and convulsions.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Arsenox Injection is not recommended for women who want to conceive a child. Also, avoid breastfeeding while on Arsenic Trioxide Injection.
- Arsenic Trioxide Injection shouldn`t be used in the patient with allergic reactions.
- Use of Arsenox may cause Differentiated Syndrome, interrupt the treatment and discuss with your health care provider in such a case.
- Before taking Arsenox, you should be prepared with the list of entire products you take with this injection include nutritional, herbal, over-the-counter, vaccination as well as immunization drugs and share it with your health care team.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Arsenox FDA Approved?
Yes. The FDA must first approve generic drugs before they are marketed. The FDA requires that generic drugs must be as high in quality, and as strong, pure and stable as brand name drugs.
What is the usage of Arsenic Trioxide?
Arsenic trioxide is used in patients having aggressive Acute Myeloid Leukemia, in which there are several Promyelocytes (immature blood-forming cells) in the blood and bone marrow.
What is the difference between Arsenic and Arsenic Trioxide?
Arsenic combined with carbon atoms is known as an organic compound. And when Arsenic is not combined with carbon atoms, simple molecules are generally known as inorganic compounds such as arsenic trioxide.
How to store the medicine Arsenic Trioxide?
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15 – 30°C (59 – 86°F).
Do not freeze the medicine.
What is the procedure to buy Arsenic Trioxide Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Arsenic Trioxide Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
From where i can buy generic brand of Arsenic Trioxide injection?
Generic of Arsenic Trioxide price is much economical. you can buy it from any authorized whole seller after getting prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
NEWS / UPDATES
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Anticancer drugs, 7th edition, 2013,869.
- Phebra Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Sept 2020] [ Accessed on 3rd April 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10278.pdf
- Cell Therapeutics, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on March 2000] [ Accessed on 3rd April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2000/21248lbl.pdf