Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Asciminib Tablets 40 mg
- Generic Brand Available – Scemblix
- API – Asciminib
- Packaging – 60 Tablets
- Strength – 20 mg, 40 mg
What is Asciminib Tablets used for?
Asciminib Tablet is used to treat a certain type of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML; a type of cancer of the white blood cells) as a first treatment and in people who can no longer benefit from other leukemia medications. Asciminib is in a class of medications called kinase inhibitors.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Asciminib Tablets 40 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of ABAMUNE. ABAMUNE tablets should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
The recommended dose of SCEMBLIX is 80 mg taken orally once daily at approximately the same time each day or 40 mg twice daily at approximately 12-hour intervals. The recommended dose of SCEMBLIX is taken orally without food. Avoid food consumption for at least 2 hours before and 1 hour after taking SCEMBLIX
The following clinically significant adverse reactions can occur with SCEMBLIX : Cardiovascular Toxicity,Myelosuppression, Hypersensitivity, Hypertension, Pancreatic Toxicity.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Asciminib may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Asciminib because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Asciminib, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Asciminib is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Asciminib.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Scemblix?
Is Asciminib FDA approved?
Is TKIs chemotherapy?
Where can I buy Asciminib Tablets?
You can buy Asciminib Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Asciminib Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Asciminib Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How do you pronounce Scemblix?
NEWS / UPDATES