Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Cytarabine Injection 100 mg
Cytarabine was patented in 1960 and approved for medical use in 1969.
It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- Generic Brand Name – On Request
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Cytarabine
- Packaging – Single-use Vial
- Strength – 100mg/500mg/1000mg
- Manufacturer Name – Pfizer Ltd
What is cytarabine used for?
Cytarabine (Cytosine Arabinoside or ara-C), specifically is a chemotherapy medication used for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Cytarabine Injection 100 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Care should be exercised in the handling of CYTOSAR. CYTOSAR Injections should not be opened or broken. Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Protected from the light.
Most common adverse reactions include back pain, headache, confusion, arachnoiditis, weakness, abnormal gait, convulsions, pyrexia, constipation, fatigue, nausea and vomiting.
The recommended cytarabine dose should be administered by infusion into a vein (through a drip) or by injection into a vein or by subcutaneous injection under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
Your healthcare provider will determine what dose of cytarabine injection to administer and the number of days’ cytarabine treatment you will receive on behalf of your condition.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients taking cytarabine treatment must be monitored closely.
- The cytarabine uses are contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to it.
- Women of childbearing potential with cytarabine injection are advised to avoid becoming pregnant.
- Use the medication with caution and possibly at decreased dose in patients with poor liver/kidney function.
- Periodic evaluations of bone marrow, liver/kidney functions need to be performed in patients with cytarabine 100 mg/500mg/1000mg injection.
- Patients should stop breast-feeding prior to starting cytarabine therapy because it may be harmful to infants being breast-fed.
- In patients with the reduced bone marrow, therapy with cytosine injection, must be started under precise medical supervision.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
From which class of drug Cytarabine belongs?
What are the alternate brands of Cytarabine Injection?
What are commonly reported side effects of cytarabine?
Where can I buy Cytarabine Injection?
You can buy Cytarabine Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Cytarabine Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Cytarabine Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How should Cytarabine be administered?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Cytotoxic agents, 12th edition, 2011, 1698 – 1699.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Anticancer drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 864 – 865.
- Hospira UK Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Oct 2020] [ Accessed on 2nd July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1570.pdf
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Cytarabine) injection, for intravenous use.
CYTOSAR 100MG INJECTION
Mfr: PFIZER LTD
CYTARINE 100MG INJECTION
Mfr: FRESENIUS KABI INDIA PVT LTD
CYTALON 100MG INJECTION
Mfr: CELON LABORATORIES LTD