Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Dasatinib Tablets 20 mg
Dasatinib was approved for medical use in the United States and in the European Union in 2006.
It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Dasatinib
- Generic Brand Available – Spnib
- Packaging – 30/60 Tablets
- Strength – 20mg/ 50mg/ 70mg/ 100 mg
What is dasatinib used for?
Dasatinib is a kinase inhibitor used to treat:
- Adult patients with newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome +Ve (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) in chronic phase.
- Adult patients with Ph+ CML who no longer benefit from, or did not tolerate, other therapy, including Gleevec (imatinib mesylate).
- Adult patients with Ph+ ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) who no longer benefit from, or did not tolerate, other therapy.
- Children with Ph+ chronic myeloid leukemia (Ph+ CML) in chronic phase.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Dasatinib Tablets 20 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
The dasatinib tablets should be stored at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted between temperature 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
Commonly reported side effects are incidence 15% in patients treated with dasatinib tablets include:
- Fluid retention events
- Skin rash
- Musculoskeletal pain
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- In patients with chronic phase CML and taking dasatinib 50 mg, perform CBCs every two weeks for 12 weeks, then every three months thereafter.
- In patients taking dasatinib and with advanced phase CML or Ph+ ALL, CBCs need to perform weekly for initial two months and then monthly thereafter.
- The dasatinib tablets can cause cardiac dysfunction. Assess patients for signs or symptoms consistent with cardiac dysfunction and treat accordingly.
- Assess patients for signs/symptoms of underlying cardiopulmonary disease before initiating dasatinib and during therapy.
- Because of potential for TLS, manage adequate hydration, correct uric acid levels before initiating therapy with dasatinib 100 mg tablet, and monitor electrolyte levels.
- Females of reproductive potential should avoid pregnancy, which may include consideration of apt contraception while on therapy with dasatinib and for 30 days following the final dose.
- Women should avoid breastfeeding during treatment with dasatinib and for 14 days following the final dose.
The recommended dose for adults with chronic phase CML is dasatinib 100 mg once daily. The recommended dose for adults with accelerated phase CML, myeloid or lymphoid blast phase CML, or Ph+ ALL is 140 mg once daily. The recommended starting dose for pediatrics with chronic phase CML is usually based on the body weight. Administer dasatinib orally, either with or without a meal. Do not crush, cut, or chew the tablets.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Dasatinib?
Dasatinib is aimed to treat certain cases of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) and acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). Dasatinib is specifically used to treat cases that are Ph+ (Philadelphia chromosome-positive).
How should Dasatinib be administered?
Dasatinib should be administered by mouth.
Is Dasatinib a targeted therapy medication?
Yes, Dasatinib is a targeted therapy medication.
Where can I buy Dasatinib Tablet?
You can buy Dasatinib Tablet from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buyDasatinib Tablet?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Dasatinib Tablet price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharma, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Nov 2021][Accessed on 18th Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7745.pdf
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, [Revised on Dec 2018] [Accessed on 25th Jun 2021], https://packageinserts.bms.com/ppi/ppi_sprycel.pdf
- H.G. Watson, J.I.O. Craig, L.M. Manson, Blood disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 989-1056.
- Edward Chu, Cancer Chemotherapy, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 948-976.