Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin Injection
- Generic Brand Available – MYLOTARG TM
- API – Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin
- Packaging – Glass Bottle
- Strength – 4.5 mg
What is Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin Injection used for?
Gemtuzumab ozogamicin injection is used alone or in combination with other chemotherapy medications to treat a certain type of acute myeloid leukemia (AML; a type of cancer that begins in the white blood cells) in adults and children 1 month of age and older who were recently found to have this cancer.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin Injection 5 mg
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of ABAMUNE. ABAMUNE tablets should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin DOSAGE
The recommended dose of MYLOTARG is 3 mg/m2/dose (up to a maximum of one 5 mg vial) infused over a 2-hour period on Days 1, 4, and 7 in combination with DNR 60 mg/m2/day infused over 30 minutes on Day 1 to Day 3, and AraC 200 mg/m2/day by continuous infusion on Day 1 to Day 7.
Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin SIDE EFFECTS
- Most common adverse reactions include nausea, abdominal pain, headache, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and trouble sleeping.
- More severe side effects of Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin include hypersensitivity, dark colored urine, yellowish of the skin, yellowish of the whites of the eyes, irregular heartbeat, stomach pain and unusual muscle pain. Symptoms of hypersensitivity include rash, fever/chills, depression, anxiety, and shortness of breath.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Ozogamicin?
What is MYLOTARG used for?
How is MYLOTARG administered?
Where can I buy Gemtuzumab ozogamicin Injection?
You can buy Gemtuzumab ozogamicin Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Gemtuzumab ozogamicin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Gemtuzumab ozogamicin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
Is Gemtuzumab chemotherapy?
NEWS / UPDATES