Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Idarubicin Hydrochloride Injection is a type of chemotherapy drug. It is treatment for: acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) which has come back after having treatment with another chemotherapy drug.
Idarubicin Hydrochloride Injection
- Generic Brand Name – Zavedos
- Innovator Brand Name – Zavedos & Idamycin
- API – Idarubicin Hydrochloride
- Packaging – Single-Use Vial
- Strength – 5mg, 10mg
- Manufacturer Name – Pfizer
What is idarubicin used for?
Idarubicin Hydrochloride Injection is an anthracycline antileukemic drug indicated for the treatment of:
- Acute non-lymphocytic leukemia (ANLL) as a first line in adult patients.
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) as a second line in adults and children.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia in blast crisis.
- Advanced breast cancer.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Idarubicin Hydrochloride Injection 5 mg
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of ZAVEDOS. ZAVEDOS injections should not be opened or crushed. Stores permitted between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F), and protect from light.
Zavedos intravenous injection in combination with other drugs daily should be given by continuous infusion. The dosage of zavedos is usually calculated on the basis of total body surface area.
IDARUBICIN SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions include Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Sores in the mouth and throat, Stomach pain, Headache, Joint pain, Hair loss, Rash, and Redness/blisters on the palms and soles.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS OF IDARUBICIN
- The idarubicin 5 mg must be administered only under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner experienced in the use of cytotoxic chemotherapy.
- Avoid using this drug in patients with pre-existing bone marrow depression induced by the radiotherapy unless the benefit warrants the risk.
- The idarubicin hydrochloride is contraindicated in pregnant women or women wishing to become pregnant.
- Patients should be assessed for cardiac function before undergoing treatment with zavedos 5 mg and must be monitored throughout therapy in order to minimize the risk of incurring severe cardiac impairment.
- Men as well as women should seek advice on fertility preservation prior to starting treatment with idamycin.
- Women of childbearing potential should be instructed to not become pregnant while on treatment.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What are the ingredients in the medicine Idarubicin?
The active ingredient in the medicine is Idarubicin hydrochloride, and the inactive ingredient is Lactose NF.
Is Idarubicin cytotoxic?
The medicine Idarubicin is a sterile, semi-synthetic antineoplastic (cytotoxic) anthracycline drug.
From which class of drug Idarubicin belongs?
The idarubicin hydrochloride belongs to the class of drugs named antitumor antibiotics.
Where can I buy Idarubicin Hydrochloride Injection?
You can buy Idarubicin Hydrochloride Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Idarubicin Hydrochloride Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Idarubicin Hydrochloride Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are commonly reported side effects of Idarubicin?
Nausea, diarrhea, stomach cramps, and vomiting are commonly reported idarubicin side effects.
NEWS / UPDATES