Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
- API – Nelarabine
- Packaging – Glass Bottle
- Strength – 250mg/50mL
- Brand name – Arranon
What is Nelarabine Injection used for?
- Nelarabine Injection is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Lymphoma. Arranon may be used alone or with other medications. Arranon belongs to a class of drugs called Antineoplastics, Antimetabolite..
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Nelarabine Injection 250 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
STORE AT 20°C TO 25°C (68°F TO 77°F). AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT AND DO NOT FREEZE. THE CONTAINER CLOSURE OF MEDICATION IS NOT MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER LATEX.
The most commonly reported Arranon may cause serious side effects including:
- difficulty breathing,
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat,
- extreme drowsiness,
- loss of balance or coordination,
- problems walking,
- numbness or tingling feeling in your hands or feet,
- problems with buttoning clothes or picking up small items with your fingers,
- loss of movement in any part of your body,
- unexplained muscle pain,
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Severe neurologic adverse reactions have been reported with the use of ARRANON®. These adverse reactions have included altered mental states including severe somnolence, central nervous system effects including convulsions, and peripheral neuropathy ranging from numbness and paresthesias to motor weakness and paralysis. There have also been reports of adverse reactions associated with demyelination, and ascending peripheral neuropathies similar in appearance to Guillain-Barré syndrome
Heparin 25000 IU/mL comes in the form of a solution for intravenous administration. Heparin is injected 1 to 6 times daily and sometimes given as a slow continuous injection in the vein. A health specialist may give you dosage of heparin, or you may be instructed to inject the medication yourself at home. If you will be injecting heparin dosage yourself, a health specialist will show you how to inject the medication. Ask your health specialist if you do not understand these instructions or if you have queries about where in the body to inject the dosage of heparin, how to give the heparin injection, or how to dispose of used needles and syringes following injecting the medication.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is nelarabine used for?
How to administer Nelarabine?
How long is nelarabine infusion?
Where can I buy Nelarabine injection?
You can buy Nelarabine injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Nelarabine Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Nelarabine price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
Is nelarabine a chemotherapy?
NEWS / UPDATES