Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Obinutuzumab Injection 1000 mg
- API – Obinutuzumab
- Packaging – Glass Bottle
- Strength – 1000 mg
- Brand name Available – On Request
What is Obinutuzumab Injection used for?
Obinutuzumab Injection is used with chlorambucil (Leukeran) to treat chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL; a type of cancer of the white blood cells).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Obinutuzumab Injection 1000 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Obinutuzumab Injection must be refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). Do not use the Obinutuzumab Injection beyond the expiration date located on the carton and the vial.X.
- Dilute and administer as intravenous infusion. Do not administer as an intravenous push or bolus.
- The dose for chronic lymphocytic leukemia is 100 mg on day 1 and 900 mg on day 2 of Cycle 1, 1000 mg on day 8 and 15 of Cycle 1, and 1000 mg on day 1 of Cycles 2–6.
- The dose for follicular lymphoma is 1000 mg on day 1, 8 and 15 of Cycle 1, 1000 mg on day 1 of Cycles 2-6 or Cycles 2-8, and then 1000 mg every 2 months for up to 2 years.
- 1000 mg/40 mL (25 mg/mL) single-dose vial
The following clinically significant adverse reactions can occur with Obinutuzumab Injection: Cardiovascular Toxicity, Myelosuppression, Hypersensitivity, Hypertension, Pancreatic Toxicity..
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Obinutuzumab Injection may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Obinutuzumab Injection because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Obinutuzumab Injection, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Obinutuzumab Injection is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Obinutuzumab Injection.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
How long does obinutuzumab infusion take?
Is obinutuzumab a chemotherapy?
How often is obinutuzumab given?
Where can I buy Obinutuzumab Injection?
You can buy Obinutuzumab Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Obinutuzumab Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of theObinutuzumab Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
Is obinutuzumab safe?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Roche Products Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Jan 2021] [ Accessed on 11th August 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3279.pdf
- Genentech, Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Nov 2017] [ Accessed on 9th August 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/125486s017s018lbl.pdf
- Jenny O’Nions, William Townsend et al; The role of obinutuzumab in the management of follicular lymphoma; Future Oncology; Published on Nov 2019; Accessed on 11/08/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31538821/