Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Venetoclax Tablets was approved for medical use in the United States in 2016. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- API – Venetoclax Tablets
- Packaging – (28*4) 112 Tablets
- Strength – 100 mg
- Brand name available – Venclexta
What is Venetoclax Tablets used for?
Venetoclax Tablets are prescription medicine used: to treat adults with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Venetoclax Tablets 100 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Venetoclax Tablets should be stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°to 30° C (59° to 86° F) [ Controlled Room Temperature]. Keep away from children.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products). To reduce your risk of side effects, your doctor may direct you to start this medication at a low dose and gradually increase your dose. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
- Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of serious side effects will increase.
- Avoid eating/drinking grapefruit products, Seville oranges (often found in marmalade), or starfruit while using this medication unless your doctor or pharmacist says you may do so safely. These can increase the chance of side effects with this medicine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
The following clinically significant adverse reactions can occur with Venetoclax Tablets: Cardiovascular Toxicity, Myelosuppression, Hypersensitivity, Hypertension, Pancreatic Toxicity.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Venetoclax Tablets may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Venetoclax Tablets because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Venetoclax Tablets, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Venetoclax Tablets is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Venetoclax Tablets.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is venetoclax a chemotherapy?
How long do you take venetoclax?
Does venetoclax cause hair loss?
Where can I buy Venetoclax Tablets?
You can buy Venetoclax Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Venetoclax Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Venetoclax Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How quickly does venetoclax work?
NEWS / UPDATES