Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Acalabrutinib Capsules 100 mg
- Generic Brand Available – CALQUENCE
- API – Acalabrutinib
- Packaging – 60 Capsules
- Strength – 100 mg
What is Acalabrutinib used for?
Acalabrutinib Capsules is used to treat mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) in adults who have received at least one previous treatment for their cancer. This medicine is also used to treat chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Acalabrutinib Capsules 100 mg
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
These tablets should be stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°to 30° C (59° to 86° F) [ Controlled Room Temperature]. Keep away from children.
You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Do not cut, crush or chew this medicine. Do not take with grapefruit juice. Avoid taking H2-blockers and antacids within 2 hours of taking this medicine. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor’s advice.
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- low blood counts – this medicine may decrease the number of white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets. You may be at increased risk for infections and bleeding.
- signs of decreased red blood cells – unusually weak or tired, feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- signs or symptoms of bleeding such as bloody or black, tarry stools; red or dark-brown urine; spitting up blood or brown material that looks like coffee grounds; red spots on the skin; unusual bruising or bleeding from the eye, gums, or nose; confusion; trouble speaking or understanding; severe headaches; weakness; or dizziness
- signs and symptoms of a dangerous change in heartbeat or heart rhythm like chest pain; dizziness; fast or irregular heartbeat; palpitations; feeling faint or lightheaded, falls; breathing problems
- signs of infection – fever or chills, cough, sore throat, pain or difficulty passing urine.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- if you are taking cimetidine (Tagamet), famotidine (Pepcid, in Duexis), nizatidine (Axid), or ranitidine (Zantac) take acalabrutinib at least 2 hours before taking these medications.
- if you are taking antacids (Maalox, Mylanta, Tums, others) take acalabrutinib at least 2 hours before or after taking these medications.
- tell your doctor if you have an infection or have had surgery recently, or if you have or have ever had liver disease including hepatitis B, problems with your heart rhythm, or bleeding problems.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while you are taking acalabrutinib. You should not start taking acalabrutinib until a pregnancy test has shown that you are not pregnant and you should use birth control to prevent pregnancy during your treatment and for at least 1 week after your final dose. Acalabrutinib may harm your unborn baby. If you become pregnant while taking acalabrutinib, call your doctor immediately.
- tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding. Your doctor may tell you not to breastfeed during your treatment and for 2 weeks after your final dose.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking acalabrutinib. Your doctor may tell you to stop taking acalabrutinib for a period of time before and after the surgery or procedure.
- plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Acalabrutinib may make your skin sensitive to the dangerous effects of the sunlight, and may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is acalabrutinib a pill?
How is acalabrutinib administered?
Administer CALQUENCE prior to obinutuzumab when given on the same day. Advise patients to swallow capsule whole with water. Advise patients not to open, break or chew the capsules. CALQUENCE may be taken with or without food.
Is acalabrutinib available in the UK?
Acalabrutinib approved for NHS treatment of CLL in England and Wales. NICE has approved acalabrutinib for NHS use for some people with CLL
Where can I buy Acalabrutinib Capsules?
You can buy Acalabrutinib Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Acalabrutinib Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Acalabrutinib Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How long do you take CALQUENCE?
NEWS / UPDATES
- AstraZeneca, Electronica medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Dec 2020], [ Accessed on April 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.11917.pdf
- AstraZeneca, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on Oct 2017], [ Accessed on April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/210259s000lbl.pdf
- John C Byrd et al; Acalabrutinib monotherapy in patients with relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia: updated phase 2 results; Blood; Published on April 2020; Accessed on 01/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31876911/