Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Brentuximab Vedotin Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 2011. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
Brentuximab Vedotin Injection
- API – Brentuximab Vedotin Injection
- Packaging – Glass Bottle
- Strength – 50 mg
- Brand name Available – ADCETRIS
What is Brentuximab Vedotin Injection used for?
Brentuximab Vedotin Injection is used to treat a certain type of primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma (pcALCL; a type of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma) in people who have previously received another treatment.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Brentuximab Vedotin Injection 50 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Brentuximab Vedotin Injection must be refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). Do not use the Brentuximab Vedotin Injection beyond the expiration date located on the carton and the vial.
- Administer only as an intravenous infusion over 30 minutes every 3 weeks.
- The recommended dose is 1.8 mg/kg (2).
- Reduce dose in patients with mild hepatic impairment (2).
- Continue treatment until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
- For injection: 50 mg lyophilized powder in a single-use vial (D).
The following clinically significant adverse reactions can occur with Brentuximab Vedotin Injection: Cardiovascular Toxicity, Myelosuppression, Hypersensitivity, Hypertension, Pancreatic Toxicity.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Brentuximab Vedotin Injection may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Brentuximab Vedotin Injection because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Brentuximab Vedotin Injection, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Brentuximab Vedotin Injection is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Brentuximab Vedotin Injection.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is brentuximab vedotin FDA approved?
On March 20, 2018, the Food and Drug Administration approved brentuximab vedotin (Adcetris, Seattle Genetics, Inc.) to treat adult patients with previously untreated stage III or IV classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) in combination with chemotherapy.
How do you administer brentuximab?
What is the most common adverse effect associated with brentuximab vedotin?
Where can I buy Brentuximab Vedotin Injection?
You can buy Brentuximab Vedotin Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Brentuximab Vedotin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Brentuximab Vedotin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What is Brentuximab Vedotin Injection?
NEWS / UPDATES