Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Cyclophosphamide Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 1959. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- Generic Brand Name – Endoxan N 500mg
- API – Cyclophosphamide
- Packaging – Single Vial
- Strength – 500mg
- Manufacturer Name – Zydus Cadila
What is cyclophosphamide used for?
Cyclophosphamide Injection is also known as cytophosphane is used as chemotherapy (used in lymphoma, multiple myeloma, leukemia, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, small cell lung cancer, neuroblastoma, and sarcoma), It is also used as an immune suppressor.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Cyclophosphamide Injection 500 mg
Facts of Medicines
The recommended cyclophosphamide dose should be administered by injection into a vein, at the same time every day. Your doctor will determine what dose is appropriate and how often you require to take it.
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Care should be exercised in the handling of CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE. CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE Injections should not be opened or broken. Vials should be stored at or below 25°C (77°F).
CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions include fever, neutropenia, alopecia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and febrile neutropenia.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients with cyclophosphamide uses should be monitored for signs and symptoms of pulmonary toxicity.
- The use of cyclophosphamide should be avoided in patients with urinary outflow obstruction.
- Patients with cyclophosphamide 500 mg injection should be checked regularly for urinary sediment for the presence of erythrocytes and other signs of nephrotoxicity.
- Patients with Endoxan N should be monitored for the complete blood counts during treatment so that the dose can be adjusted if required.
- Pregnancy needs to be avoided during cyclophosphamide injection 500 mg therapy because of the risk of fetal harm.
- Nursing should be discontinued prior to initiating cyclophosphamide 500 mg treatment.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Cyclophosphamide a chemo drug?
What are the ingredients of the medicine Cyclophosphamide?
From which class of drug Cyclophosphamide belongs?
Where can I buy Cyclophosphamide Injection?
You can buy Cyclophosphamide injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Cyclophosphamide Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Cyclophosphamide Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How should Cyclophosphamide be administered?
NEWS / UPDATES
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Anticancer drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 860.
- Baxter, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Dec 2016] [ Accessed on 8th April 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/1813/smpc
- Baxter, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on May 2013] [ Accessed on 7th April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/…
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Cyclophosphamide) injection, for intravenous use.
ENDOXAN 50MG TABLET
Mfr: ZYDUS CADILA
BDCYCLO 50MG TABLET
Mfr: BDR PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONALS PVT LTD