Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablets 200 mg
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablets was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2021. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablets
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate
- Packaging – 100 Tablets
- Strength – 200 mg
What is hydroxychloroquine used for?
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablets, also known as hydroxychloroquine sulfate is a 4-aminoquinoline and antimalarial families/class of drug, indicated for:
- either prevention or treatment of malaria.
- patients with rheumatoid arthritis and lupus erythematosus, especially chronic discoid lupus.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablets 200 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Hydroxychloroquine. Hydroxychloroquine should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F). Medication should be stored in childproof containers out of the reach of infants and children.
Hydroxychloroquine should be taken orally at about the same time each day, either with food or a glass of milk. Hydroxychloroquine should be swallowed whole with water. The tablets should not be opened, broken, or chewed.
HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE SIDE EFFECTS
The most common side effects of Hydroxychloroquine (adverse reactions) include:
- Malaria: abdominal cramps, headache, diarrhea, reduced appetite, nausea, heart problem, and vomiting.
- Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis: Pigmentation, acne, anemia, bleaching of hair, blisters in mouth and eyes, blood disorders, convulsions, vision difficulties, emotional changes, excessive coloring of the skin, itching, liver problems or liver failure, loss of hair, weakness, nightmares, psoriasis, reading difficulties, skin inflammation and scaling, skin rash, and weight loss.
- The most serious side effects affect the eye, with dose-related retinopathy as a concern even after the use of hydroxychloroquine is discontinued.
- In patients with mild and minor side effects such as occasional vomiting, diarrhea or nausea usually not necessary in order to stop the antimalarial drug. If you cannot tolerate your antimalarial drug, see your healthcare care provider; other antimalarial drugs are available.
- The continuous higher doses of hydroxychloroquine for many years may lead towards a rare eye condition called retinopathy. People who take hydroxychloroquine for more than five years should get regular examination of eyes.
- Overdose of antimalarial tablets (drugs) particularly hydroxychloroquine, can be fatal.
- Patients should be warned about driving and operating machinery since hydroxychloroquine 200 mg tablets can impair accommodation and cause blurring of vision.
- Hydroxychloroquine should be used with caution in patients with hepatic disease or alcoholism, in whom a reduction in dosage may be necessary, or in conjunction with known hepatotoxic drugs.
- Hydroxychloroquine sulphate should be avoided or not be recommended to individuals with known hypersensitivity to 4-Aminoquinoline compounds. Caution should be required if patients have diabetes or psoriasis or certain heart conditions.
- The effect of Hydroxychloroquine can be worse with the existing cases of both porphyria and psoriasis.
- Children are more vulnerable in order to develop adverse effects from hydroxychloroquine.
- The effect of toxicity from hydroxychloroquine may be seen in two distinct areas of the eye: the cornea and the macula. Eye screening is recommended, even in the absence of visual symptoms.
- Care should be required if Hydroxychloroquine combined with medication altering liver function as well as cimetidine (Tagamet) or digoxin (Lanoxin) or aurothioglucose (Solganal).
- Hydroxychloroquine may increase the plasma concentrations of penicillamine which may contribute to the development of severe side effects.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Hydroxychloroquine approved in order to use for covid 19 disease?
This medication is being studied as a treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
What class of drug Hydroxychloroquine is?
Hydroxychloroquine, basically belongs to the antimalarial and 4-aminoquinoline families of medication.
What should be monitored while taking Hydroxychloroquine?
In 1995, Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States.
Where can I buy Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablets?
You can buy Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the ingredients in Hydroxychloroquine?
The active ingredient in the medicine is Hydroxychloroquine, and the inactive ingredients are black iron oxide, carnauba wax, corn starch, dibasic calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol 400, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide.
NEWS / UPDATES