Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Gadopiclenol Injection
- API: gadopiclenol
- Trade Name: On Request
- Packaging: injection
- Strength: Injection: 0.5 mmol/mL of gadopiclenol in single-dose vials, single-dose prefilled syringes, and pharmacy bulk packages
What is gadopiclenol injection used for?
gadopiclenol is a gadolinium-based contrast agent indicated in adult and pediatric patients aged 2 years and older for use with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to detect and visualize lesions with abnormal vascularity in:
• the central nervous system (brain, spine, and associated tissues),
• the body (head and neck, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, and musculoskeletal system).
Gadopiclenol was approved for medical use in the United States in September 2022.
Note: (For Prescribing Information Approved Drugs, see)
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), USA.
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. gadopiclenol injection is a pharmaceutical drug To access this medicine, a prescription of your treating doctor is necessary.. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.